1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if HT will do a Doomsday figure. Probably not, I guess.

Sad that we only got 3 figures from Man of Steel, especially considering how kickass Faora was.

Yeah, Faora would have been nice.

As far as Doomsday, I'd say no. Even in 1/6, that'd be a HUGE figure, considering how big figures like Hulk and Ultron Prime already are.

b47image.jpeg

a05image.jpeg

No offence to the sculptor because it's a nice sculpt, but it doesn't look anything like Henry Cavill.

My Brother bought one of those heads and i don't reckon it's worth the price. Purely opinion of course.
I think it's the eyes and the large forehead.

Agreed something is wrong in those areas.
Down from the nose its great.

Dunno if you are aware, but a few weeks ago i talked to kit chen from onesixthkit shop and asked him about a laser eyes version of the BVS headsculpt. He posted this recently.
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=897
image.jpg

I recontacter him to tel him that the paint need rework, with references from the movie.
Basically no veins or red on the forehead and the pupils shpuld be red/orange/yellow but not white.
Hes contacting the supplier to have it fixed hope it Will be.

Last edited:
Will be very surprised to see another BvS Supes, in fact I'll be surprised to see another BvS figure at all.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

It would be nice to get one of the villains from this film like they did with MOS whether it's Lex, Doomsday, or Wallace the wheelchair bomber.

...Dunno if you are aware, but a few weeks ago i talked to kit chen from onesixthkit shop and asked him about a laser eyes version of the BVS headsculpt. He posted this recently.
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=897
View attachment 276863

I recontacter him to tel him that the paint need rework, with references from the movie.
Basically no veins or red on the forehead and the pupils shpuld be red/orange/yellow but not white.

If he makes the changes that you mentioned, this will sell like hot-cakes.

you must've been the one he was talking about when he told me someone had already made those notes :lol unless multiple have been contacting him about it of course.

Even if it comes out that way, I'll just touch it up. It's a nice start

That's the modern life head, yeah? Is that still the same version? Wish I can afford that. I actually like the proportions on that better than the HT one. The protrusion of the nose on the HT version is just killing it for me. The modern life version has that wet, slicked back look. If it had a string of hair coming off, it would be perfect for me.

Naa that one above isn't the modern life one...it's one from onesixth. This is the modern life of mine.
2a11b443d2913fcc3d73f567696854c9.jpg

0bc5e362ced001c0f0f1ed15e638405c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hey guys
Kit chen from onesixthkit received a new sample from the supplier.
Much much better but i still dont think the pupils are right.
What color guys? Red, White, yellow, orange?
image.jpg

you must've been the one he was talking about when he told me someone had already made those notes :lol unless multiple have been contacting him about it of course.

Even if it comes out that way, I'll just touch it up. It's a nice start

Lol yeah probably lol
Yur lucky coz i cant paint even if my life dépenses on it.
After this im gonna ask him if he can do zod and MOS .

Back