1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone here preordered the 2 pack (Bats and Supes)? Does anyone know if we'll be getting Supes first, since he's already out, or will we have to wait until Batman gets released for them to ship both at once?

Has anyone here preordered the 2 pack (Bats and Supes)? Does anyone know if we'll be getting Supes first, since he's already out, or will we have to wait until Batman gets released for them to ship both at once?

Same answer as when you asked in the Batman thread the other day. The figures will be shipping separately.

This might be a little off topic but can someone explain why some figures like Wonder Woman, the Chrome Armored Batman, and the Civil War figures have $10 shipping while Superman (and most likely Batman) have $17.84 shipping at Sideshow?

IMG_0016.jpg
Another two. I really like this figure .And i think the likeness is amazing Bravo Hot Toys.IMG_0018.jpg

Thanks to all the guys who commented on my superman pictures on page 205 and on my YouTube videos as a whole , thanks for your support. Just checking back in and i see others have also added some awesome shots. Also for those interested and who have asked , i have now sold my man of steel version and will be keeping this version , very happy with it and honestly feel its one of the best figures since the battle damaged robocop. Thanks guys :0)

As ive been saying since day one the body have the same uber proportion.
Just swap feet pegs and you got the same height.
Here both have long pegs (MOS is sold with long pegs, BVS with normal ones)
Just use longer or normal pegs on both to your liking or use only normal ones to better fit with the rest of your collection.

BVS looks much better like this to me.

Pics by Tony mei (MOS suit has been customized of course) BVS MOS both have longer feet pegs.
image.jpg

Both with normal feet pegs (that comes with BVS)
image.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to all the guys who commented on my superman pictures on page 205 and on my YouTube videos as a whole , thanks for your support. Just checking back in and i see others have also added some awesome shots. Also for those interested and who have asked , i have now sold my man of steel version and will be keeping this version , very happy with it and honestly feel its one of the best figures since the battle damaged robocop. Thanks guys :0)

I did not get the battle damaged Robocop. I Have the clean one But certainly agree it is very impressive and one of the best. I cat wait for the 2 Batmen to come now Exculsive and black chrome on P/O

This might be a little off topic but can someone explain why some figures like Wonder Woman, the Chrome Armored Batman, and the Civil War figures have $10 shipping while Superman (and most likely Batman) have $17.84 shipping at Sideshow?

I have same question. maybe because he is ''cheaper'' than others and Sideshow wants more money? :D have no idea

As ive been saying since day one the body have the same uber proportion.
Just swap feet pegs and you got the same height.
Here both have long pegs (MOS is sold with long pegs, BVS with normal ones)
Just use longer or normal pegs on both to your liking or use only normal ones to better fit with the rest of your collection.

BVS looks much better like this to me.

Pics by Tony mei (MOS suit has been customized of course) BVS MOS both have longer feet pegs.
View attachment 265680

Both with normal feet pegs (that comes with BVS)
View attachment 265682

With the long pegs this figure blows away the mos even further..dang..

I think I'm definitely going to get an extra cape from this and finally try the collar mod on MOS with it. After I have this figure in hand I'll be a little braver with the MOS figure, lol.

Doubt you can find the cape on its own, yu Will have to get a full suit.
Definitly Will do the same if possible.

With the long pegs this figure blows away the mos even further..dang..

the longer pegs definitely puts the portions more in line, although not perfectly. The big difference is still the head size. The MOS's head is too big for my liking. If you just like to pose the figure by itself, then the pegs may or may not be a big deal. If you pose your figure with other Hot Toys or other action figures then the height may make a difference if you're striving for movie accuracy or more comic book height accuracy. For me, I prefer the shorter, stock version because it fits more in line with photostories that I have planned.

Any pictures of the mos with the BvS head?
I want to get the head only for my 2nd mos figure but Want to make sure it won't look pinheaded.

Back