1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't worry, it's a great looking figure. My only compliant would be the loose neck on the cape, where you can see the top of the suit underneath.

its not a problem for me. I usually worry about paint but as its expensive figure and hand painted I think it will be OK. god when sideshow will move my order.

its not a problem for me. I usually worry about paint but as its expensive figure and hand painted I think it will be OK. god when sideshow will move my order.

I've never had a problem with any paint at all on a HT figure, and I don't know of anyone else who has, so I think you're pretty safe!

Great pictures, SS.

Also, when you refer to the loose cape on the neck where you can see the top of the suit, are you referring to the back of his neck? If so, I thought I vaguely recall in the film that his cape was actually like this. I'm thinking of the scene where he was about to go into the US Capitol building and he turned around and started walking towards it. I thought I recall his cape slightly being loose around the back of his neck.

Edit: Nevermind, it isn't.

Thanks mate.

It looks like this:
88e5781123d9d950d7018f3ec9028205.jpg

I actually like when the cape drapes low behind the neck, like on Alex Ross' Superman.

When you can see the zipper and loose thread ends though, it doesn't look as great lol.

Bale's in TDK trilogy was similar, that had a big V shape cut out of it. As you say it's not really a problem until you can see a zip and some loose threads.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thanks mate.

It looks like this:
88e5781123d9d950d7018f3ec9028205.jpg

Yep, precisely what I thought you were indeed talking about. Like I mentioned, just going off of memory, I thought I vaguely recalled it actually being like that (like you said, TDK cape is similar). However, after looking for confirmation, it actually isn't.

It's supposed to be like this:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Strange, because the MoS version has the cape tight to the neck. Even stranger seeing as it isn't like that in the film.

Strange, because the MoS version has the cape tight to the neck. Even stranger seeing as it isn't like that in the film.

I think the MoS cape was about the same.

the-man-of-steel-back-view-cape.png

Like you said, the MoS figure has the cape tight to the back of the neck, so I'm not sure why they decided not to do it with this figure when it was actually also tight to the neck. Is that what you meant when you said, "Even stranger seeing as it isn't like that in the film."?

Hi guys. I got this figure last week. It's truly an amazing figure. Here are some photos I was able to take.

SUPERMAN (2569) ed1a LOGO SR.jpg
SUPERMAN (2669) ed1a LOGO SR.jpg
SUPERMAN (2609) ed1b SR.jpg

And here's Superman with Batman and Wonder Woman
SUPERMAN (2661) ed1b SR.jpg

More pictures @ UnrealToys ( Facebook / Instagram)

Attachments

• INSTA SUPERMAN (2569) ed1a LOGO SR.jpg
    INSTA SUPERMAN (2569) ed1a LOGO SR.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 301
Back