1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9127_zpsuermcdsp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry for spamming the last few pages but I thought i'd upload my pictures now then i'm done with this figure for the time being . the first sets were pretty much straight out the box and feature in my full review which is on youtube now if you fancy a quick watch , the next few sets (with relaxed hands) please notice I've now made his hair look slick and shiny and also installed a wire along the bottom of his cape . the next set I upload will all feature comparison shots with the man of steel version and aou captain America again all footage for recent videos , then i'll finish off with my fav shots for Instagram including filters . hope these pictures help you decide if ya wanna pick up this figure or not , please subscribe to my youtube channel TheClipperKing . thanks guys :O)

Great pictures and review. I'm stoked for this one....

My only little nit is how visible the shoulder pivot joints are under the new outfit...I've noticed that in all of the pics that are showing up of this one so far.
The cape/neck treatment is better, like the darker suit, the great pinstripe detailing, the great mid-bicep details on the suit, the stern portrait. Just those dang glaring shoulders....

Maybe they don't look so bad in-hand...

The pics and review are very much appreciated, clipperking!

So...is there actually any 1/4 scale figures actually coming from this? I'd really like to see HT take a crack at Cavill in this scale. The past few months have been so full of ******** and hearsay it would be nice, now that the film has come and gone and the smoke is cleared, if we get some new kickass news on figures.

image.jpeg

Those blue lines are so recessed that you can only see them at certain angles. At 1/6 th scale, putting thick black outlines boggles my mind. But at least there's SOME explaination. Just a ham-fisted approach, IMO.

All great shots ClipperKing, the last set w/ lighting or filters are really good. Caching up w/ this thread after the boards have been down more than up for me was a lot, agree w/ many points brought up. I was worried that the diff. in height was going to be taken off the ankle pegs, and that seems to be the case, as the BvS version knees are about at the same level, but then it goes straight to boot/wide calf muscle, and the boots look shorter on BvS as well.

All in all a solid release, that I am also *still* looking forward to getting! I love the Prime1 version, but this guy for 1/10 the price ticks all the boxes for me. Although the Prime1 I would be over the moon to have. :)

very true. The major problem (or one of them) with BvS is that Superman was portrayed like a victim. That plus Synder killed off Clark Kent!

Sigh... there we go again. :slap:slap:slap
Superman has never been portrayed as a victim, he is very much the forceful idealist he's always been.
The world he lives in does not share his idealism.
Superman is wary, see the difference?

Back