1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how the musculature shows through the suit, that's how I wanted the HT Vision to look, I'm still holding out for an updated Civil War version hopefully.

I hope HT does a Zombie Superman for SDCC exclusive, from that one scene when he took the nuke and regen under the sun. Kind of reminds me of Bizzaro, I'd display that in my collection.

---

Last edited:
The extra "meat" on the thighs doesn't blend in nicely. The lines aren't smooth and makes it looks like he stuffed two ice pack on them.

Great work done by Owen (戚浩文). Modified body, repainted suit and Tony's cape.

13179406_611364842365873_3401698789942299197_n.jpg

13179304_611364852365872_3204244152235620293_n.jpg
where did he post these pics?

I so want to pose this in a dynamic pose, but after the MOS fabric on the knee wrinkled and bunched up after barely being flexed and posed for 1 hour, I'm definitely nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah mine did the same thing around the knee area, I thought oh **** when I tried to put him back into a museum pose, even nearly pulled his leg off trying to straighten it out, luckily don't look too bad now but not what ya want! I don't think I'll do anything other than a museum pose now anyway, they look cool just stood.

Yeah mine did the same thing around the knee area, I thought oh **** when I tried to put him back into a museum pose, even nearly pulled his leg off trying to straighten it out, luckily don't look too bad now but not what ya want! I don't think I'll do anything other than a museum pose now anyway, they look cool just stood.

I even actually pulled the boot off thinking I could just tug it down a little, but that didn't work either. Now the leg is just permanently flexed and he's remains in a flying pose. Lol

Back