1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you talking about the pale grey suit he uses in the spacecraft?

yeah, you're right, its been awhile since I've seen the movie. Its actually gray instead of black. But its basically just like that black costume.

The black suit would be really cool to see.

Pretty sure everyone has seen the film by now, but I'll spoiler this anyway.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I think he can...

Spoiler Spoiler:

yeah, you're right, its been awhile since I've seen the movie. Its actually gray instead of black. But its basically just like that black costume.
<3
Henry-Cavill-The-Tudors-01-.jpg

Here's an interview of him with long hair. I think he can pull off that look.
The only reason it may not seem like the long hair with black suit looks off is because at the time, mullet was ok. lol.

But as long as it looks more modern, I think it would be a really cool and very different look for Superman.

I think he can...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, he actually doesn't look bad there at all with the long hair.

Perhaps it's because his hair was slicked in BvS, so I'm thinking of slicked hair with long hair. Something like this type of style.

424px-Shia_LaBeouf_Cannes_2012.jpg

Which I personally don't think would look too good.

He can pull off long hair but I can't picture him in a superman suit with hair that long. It would look kinda strange IMO

He can pull off long hair but I can't picture him in a superman suit with hair that long. It would look kinda strange IMO

The only long haired picture posted that I can envision him with and in a Superman suit was the picture Remy posted.

Yeah, I'm not against an new suit or the black suit at all. It'd be great to see this on film and I trust Snyder would do it "justice" on screen. He has a great eye for visuals on film.

Exactly

That knife guy must have lived, but this Batman does kill (to which, I have no problem with, it's an interpretation. Lots of interpretations of Batman kill (some elseworlds, Burton's movies, etc).

The idea that in the car chase, the batwing shooting and even the flame guy explosion he was certain that he wouldn't kill anyone is absurd, in my point of view.

I read someone ask what is the difference from this Batman to the Punisher. That, for me, is the main point where the characterization was perfect. He doesn't "murder" people, but he knows that if a guy is throwing a grenade at him, he will act accordingly and that might get the enemy killed. It's the difference between accepting death as a possible (an sometimes, probable) outcome and the intention of killing.

At least, that's how I see it.

And with the guy he killed in the Batwing he started shooting the ground in front of the guy, he had a chance to move but chose not to, can't really blame Batman for that. I'm not a big fan of a Batman who kills but here the stakes were high enough and he wasn't exactly sane throughout the movie so it's justified, to me at least.

Yeah, I'm not against an new suit or the black suit at all. It'd be great to see this on film and I trust Snyder would do it "justice" on screen. He has a great eye for visuals on film.

Yeah, people can argue about the way he tells his story, but one thing you cant argue is the guy has a great artistic eye.
He can take pages from the comic book and bring it to life on screen.

Concur with this.

Snyder has a great eye for visuals. If he thinks it looks good, then I'm not going to worry about it and trust that it will.

Same with the long hair.

Batman did not kill any single person in this movie, the 50 cal bullets did all the killing. Ha!!

I kinda wished that if they were going for an angrier look then they would have pushed it further or even have the red eyes to light up. Something that I would have pushed me to buy it.

I don't understand why we haven't gotten a heat vision sculpt yet, they did something similar with Albert wesker figure. And I kinda like the rough hair with the curl lol
I don't mind the rough hair and curl but his facial expression in that pic has him looking very neanderthal :lol
He might, I think that's what Snyder would want. The casket sorta resembled it lol
yea it was very close to what they did in the Superman: Doomsday animated movie

2264721-superman_supescoffin_480_1193188025.jpg

Last edited:
Henry looks flawless in every way. actually I loved her hair in BvS more classic and epic. lets see. I trust Zack and I love his visions and taste. haters gonna hate. PEOPLE HATE WHAT THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND

Back