1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many scenes with the heat vision, it seems like such a no brainer to offer an alternate sculpt especially when he has no other accessories to speak of.

Finally got around to pre-ordering him. Hopefully they're working on a heat-vision sculpt, not holding my breath though.

Once it goes up for sale they may tweak things but Them adding additional items is pretty unheard of. Like 2 figures in over 15 years have that happen. Out of like 500. And a second head...not likely.

The headsculpt has been missing from shows and secret base I wonder if it really is being tweaked.

Hopefully not, it looks good as is.

cbc60bbc214945abdfc9ef8a8f272c96.jpg

Why do they always leave that area under the ear? I feel like if that was cut out flush with the jaw and under the ear it would look much better when it's on the fig. It would certainly look better than the unsightly seam that it leaves on the sides of the neck.

Why doesn't the HS in the above pic look like that in the announcement pics? This looks way better. I know it was repainted by their lead painter...by the proto pics don't look as good as that.

Yeah you're right...I'm looking at the first page again...the lighting they used in those pics throw it off. I mean I can see cavill...but it's ever so slightly off due to the lighting.

Many times, bringing out the maximum likeness in sculpts is all about angling and lighting.

Im wondering what other face expressions that HT have to offer for cavill figure on justice league next year. Anyhoo,this figure is a must have for me. The expression is spot on.

An extra heat vision sculpt would really have no purpose for me, same as electronics on any other HT figure. For fear of leakage, I usually always take out the batteries and never just let them sit in the figure. The majority of the time, I'm going to have the electronic feature turned off anyway; the only time I'd really use electronic features would just be to quickly show people what it can do, and that's it.

If a Supes figure were to only come with one sculpt, I personally wouldn't be a proponent of having just one that had an electronic light up eyes feature option to simulate heat vision, as I wouldn't want my sculpt to have an on-off switch on it somewhere. However, it would be cool if it was included as a separate sculpt. Like I said, I'd have no use for it, but I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy it.

An extra heat vision sculpt would really have no purpose for me, same as electronics on any other HT figure. For fear of leakage, I usually always take out the batteries and never just let them sit in the figure. The majority of the time, I'm going to have the electronic feature turned off anyway; the only time I'd really use electronic features would just be to quickly show people what it can do, and that's it.

If a Supes figure were to only come with one sculpt, I personally wouldn't be a proponent of having just one that had an electronic light up eyes feature option to simulate heat vision, as I wouldn't want my sculpt to have an on-off switch on it somewhere. However, it would be cool if it was included as a separate sculpt. Like I said, I'd have no use for it, but I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy it.

thats very true. batteries very often can ruin figure/toy/dolls, if there will be as little mold BUM! I always take them off too.
You can have the eyes lit up and with the lights off it looks normal. So they could do a 2-in-1 lit head.
they would never do this. wrong marketing

Back