1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this modern life Henry Cavill head is OK but I don't trust custom head sculpts they always show best painted one on photo and in the end you will get messy painted version on your hand. no thanks. this head is great but eyes are still off for me. 350$ is too much.

I think the important thing is that if it does reuse the MOS sculpt, regardless if the suit is totally different, everyone you know who sees the display will wonder why you have two of the same figure. The whole point is a different headsculpt.
Without it, the entire figure is useless.
That head looks very little like him full stop, and on the supposed BvS figure, even less so.

I think the important thing is that if it does reuse the MOS sculpt, regardless if the suit is totally different, everyone you know who sees the display will wonder why you have two of the same figure. The whole point is a different headsculpt.
Without it, the entire figure is useless.
That head looks very little like him full stop, and on the supposed BvS figure, even less so.

True reason I preordered him, was new head sculpt not bluer costume :|

I haven't cancelled mine yet. I will do that after it's released and only if the head is the MOS one.

me neither. lets wait. I will cancel him for 100% if he has MOS head. because I don't live in USA and ordering from Sideshow + taxes and import charges are too much in total . so I'm not going to pay such a money for same figure with fancier dress. lol $ is expensive in my country and I worked hard to save up all this money so... it will be just sad and nothing more if final result will be MOS figure, I already have him.

as I'm Henry Cavill's fan . I love his eyes and don't want just Head Vision sculpt . thanks :D :D

To be honest, it really wouldn't matter to me. A light up would be cool but I'd rarely actually use it. I just hate that this one doesn't include a heat vision HS considering how much he uses it in the film.

Fingers crossed we get the new sculpt, and i expect i will be asked to do a few like i have done with the MOS and Zod. I'll probably have to do at least one for my Brother, lol, so he can mess with people who watch his review of the figure.

FD8B5823-C9E2-437C-882A-AB818806D585.jpg

3F3717E7-A7C3-4CBC-B439-2415B24627A9_1.jpg

345DF183-1A88-4616-AD0F-BC5F9348DF37.jpg

To be honest, it really wouldn't matter to me. A light up would be cool but I'd rarely actually use it. I just hate that this one doesn't include a heat vision HS considering how much he uses it in the film.

we are scared that figure doesn't have even movie accurate head :D so forget about Heat Vision :D

we are scared that figure doesn't have even movie accurate head :D so forget about Heat Vision :D

Until the in-hand pics pop up with the MOS head on this figure, there's no reason to panic--though I suppose this wouldn't be SSF if there weren't knee-jerk reactions in each thread. If it shows up with the MOS head then people will cancel. If it comes with the BvS head then people will be happy. Regardless, I'll complain about the lack of heat vision sculpt for Cavill until HT makes one.

Fingers crossed we get the new sculpt, and i expect i will be asked to do a few like i have done with the MOS and Zod. I'll probably have to do at least one for my Brother, lol, so he can mess with people who watch his review of the figure.

FD8B5823-C9E2-437C-882A-AB818806D585.jpg

3F3717E7-A7C3-4CBC-B439-2415B24627A9_1.jpg

345DF183-1A88-4616-AD0F-BC5F9348DF37.jpg

That is awesome. I just don't think I'd use the light up feature much. Mad face with red eyes is good enough for me. :lol

Does anyone know if the new Superman figure is going to be smaller than the humongo MOS version? That is my only complaint about an otherwise great figure. I'm hoping the head sculpt is not a reuse. I still think the definitive Cavill head sculpt has yet to be done. The Modern Life looks good, but nowhere near $350 good.

Back