1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take two. Popped back up to work and did more on the piece. It's all thinned out and looks a lot better.

1F975860-186E-40BA-8C5E-3A28931BC8FD.jpg

CF453AE8-59E9-4A0B-A8E9-0F1A526AE16C.jpg

A2218E7E-A7D6-46B9-83BE-4936C17274F6.jpg

E694A472-27C2-4E5D-8247-C6192A62E0F8.jpg

3A3FA506-3F97-4AD3-8E62-87376BE495B4.jpg

Also, not BVS related, but i couldn't resist this, lol.

My Son, you do not remember me. I am Jor-El. I am your father...

DCEAD4B5-6F78-4D93-B694-F4CA51626682.jpg

7AEA142A-FCCE-4EBF-8D63-D1ED8BEDC587.jpg

With the lights on the based, it kinda match the white kryptonian suit..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Hello Freakers, I need a little advise......I own the MoS and it's a decent figure. But since the BvS version came out the head sculpt totally beat the older version. I am planning to get the BvS head sculpt but before I do that is there anyone here own both versions and tried the head swap? Does the BvS head look nice on MoS body??

Yes they swap out fit just fine. I also fixed the height problem on the original by designing a shorter set of ankle pegs that shortened him up over a quarter inch. He used to be way too tall, now he is the perfect height imo.

More details over in the official MOS thread.

Still a WIP at the moment.