1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little custom job i did today for a customer.

63EDE7A5-C529-4740-A94E-BE26DA33C920.jpg

F741872B-5595-4882-A86E-FFCF6C1E06E3.jpg

C1506BBF-F079-4732-A348-BF62C05F696B.jpg

259F4866-5CA0-468E-9EFC-38A48F74BDB4.jpg

E99E5287-FE71-43FD-A963-7A4DC007DBA6.jpg

40AE1055-6C46-493D-9693-BF58FC771BBB.jpg

That looks awesome, great work! Perfect match for Armored Bats.

Saw this little trick on YouTube from a user who did a review on Supes. If you don't want to use the c-clamp because of potential damage to the suit, you can simply turn the malleable post into a makeshift crotch grabber-esque stand that the figure can balance between:

image.jpg

I have both Supes and Armored Bats, so I used the actual crotch grabber post and attachment that came with him on Supes and used the malleable with doing this trick on Armored Bats, since he's a larger figure.

I've decided he deserves his own case.

980dd3ea748f5936e3e5a9bb7c8d583d.jpg
2b5025d3c49b4ea337690006860ee60f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I love the way his suit really picks up the light there, mine looks a little dull in comparison. What kind of lighting are you using?

Nice!!!!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thanks friend!

Wow I love the way his suit really picks up the light there, mine looks a little dull in comparison. What kind of lighting are you using?

Believe it or not...natural daylight bulbs. You can pick them up at any Home Depot or Wal-Mart. Natural daylight emitting bulbs are great for picking up all the intricacies of a figure.

Saw this little trick on YouTube from a user who did a review on Supes. If you don't want to use the c-clamp because of potential damage to the suit, you can simply turn the malleable post into a makeshift crotch grabber-esque stand that the figure can balance between:

View attachment 302191

I have both Supes and Armored Bats, so I used the actual crotch grabber post and attachment that came with him on Supes and used the malleable with doing this trick on Armored Bats, since he's a larger figure.

Thanks for the tip, I might try that if I decide not to keep freestanding him.

I have to say although I was initially quite impressed with this figure its growing on me even more by the day. I just have him standing in a straight museum pose but it's the figure I cant stop staring at now. The likeness to Cavil, detailing and texture of the suit all stunning and of course that beautiful cape. Can't wait to get my two Batfleck figures to go alongside him.

Thanks friend!

Believe it or not...natural daylight bulbs. You can pick them up at any Home Depot or Wal-Mart. Natural daylight emitting bulbs are great for picking up all the intricacies of a figure.

Is that those 6000k bulbs? We don't have those stores in the UK but I'm sure they'll have them at our equivalents :lol

Is that those 6000k bulbs? We don't have those stores in the UK but I'm sure they'll have them at our equivalents :lol

Yeah 6000k is about right. I use these and the the LED equivalents to light all my detolfs. Spectacular results. Amazon is a great resource.

Back