1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone mentioned June 10th as a date earlier in the thread. I'm not sure what distributor they were referring to though.

However, Ultron Prime released in HK the last week of April I believe it was, which was 4 weeks ago, and is now shipping at SSC as of today. Superman released on Friday of the following week in HK (3 weeks ago from today) so June 10th or shortly after sounds about right for his arrival in the States. I haven't received a two week notice of impending arrival email from SSC yet, so if people start perhaps receiving them later today, June 10th would be the earliest.

That was me! I've pre ordered through Zavvi and they say June 10th. I nearly pre ordered through iwantoneofthose.com who also said June 10th

I'm hoping I'll have both figures in time for the 4k bluray release. I wanna watch the movie while I have both action figures in each hand and just start bashing them together like a 5 yr old....

That's what we all do right?

I'm hoping I'll have both figures in time for the 4k bluray release. I wanna watch the movie while I have both action figures in each hand and just start bashing them together like a 5 yr old....

I'm much more a lurker than a commentator, but I wanted to log in just to give a hearty thumbs up to this post.

After I watch a film, I almost always right after go and admire the figure(s) from that particular film. :lol

I have no idea what you're talking about...
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go help Batman fight Bane while watching Dark Knight Rises.

And as for what SilverStar17 said, I think it's safe to say we all do that :lol

After I watch a film, I almost always right after go and admire the figure(s) from that particular film. :lol

I have no idea what you're talking about...
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go help Batman fight Bane while watching Dark Knight Rises.

And as for what SilverStar17 said, I think it's safe to say we all do that :lol

*double bro fist*

There's no shame in what we do fellas. Wear it with pride.

Mine took a while to convert so don't worry too much. :wink1: I got on probably a few days after it went to waitlist, which was around 1 week before our film's release.

I have a feeling there are a few us in the same boat. I have been on the 2 pack waitlist since March 24th myself and am hoping that it will convert :pray:

Is anyone else surprised that there's no pictures of the body yet? At this point in the MOS figure release there were pictures of the unclothed body.

Mine took a while to convert so don't worry too much. :wink1: I got on probably a few days after it went to waitlist, which was around 1 week before our film's release.

I have a feeling there are a few us in the same boat. I have been on the 2 pack waitlist since March 24th myself and am hoping that it will convert :pray:

Yeah, I went on Waitlist March 22. Still nothing.

I wonder if any business suit fits this body, I have an idea to make a reporter Clark.

If this figure gets as cheap as the MOS version months from now, I'll most likely get an extra and try it.

I wonder if any business suit fits this body, I have an idea to make a reporter Clark.

If this figure gets as cheap as the MOS version months from now, I'll most likely get an extra and try it.

I think I would personally use a bit leaner, yet still muscular body if I were to fashion a reporter Clark. Even though Cavill is undoubtedly quite muscular, a lot of the muscle definition is in the suit itself. The muscular body of this figure reflects what he looks like in the muscular defined suit.

No-one has parted any yet.

yes, but that is what I meant. I wonder if it is because the body is supposed to be silver except for the exposed parts. Perhaps sellers would be stuck with the bodies while the suits, boots, and capes would sell out.

Back