1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I saw the pics on sideshow I was like nah I'll pass. I pre-ordered Armored Batman without hesitation. Once they released the toy show pics I started to change my mind and then when Sideshow offered the combo of Batman AND Superman with all the extra goodies I jumped. Have all 3 on pre-order.

Where are the Suicide Squad figures???

It's way to early to be worried about the SS figures. Four months is about the earliest before a films release that figures start showing up from hot toys. And that really been like three films in 15 years. As Mr. Rodgers said, relax.

I've been checking this thread a couple times a week to see what's come of the HT batman. I totally forgot I signed up in the past. I'm on pins and needles to see how they could possibly improve the prototype released. Im kicking my self that I only pre ordered batman and not both supes and batman together. Though my wallet thinks differently,I don't need to drop another 200 and change. Armored batman I think I'll wait and see the final outcome of it, then probably bite. What a time to be alive. All the merch I've already purchased thus far is scary.

Well if you ordered them from sideshow and if you really want to get that combo and not lose your non refundable deposit they will allow it if you call them. Originally I ordered just batman and changed my mind and decided I wanted both so I could get the cowl. I called sideshow told them I wanted superman but wanted to make sure I get the tech cowl so they cancelled batman and refunded me the $23.50, and I ordered them together. No issues should you change your mind.

I pre ordered both on day one and I have a limited budget so I requested flexpayments on both and for now that is how a mange to stay in this hobby.

Flex pay is a sweet option. I have flex pay for all 3 figures pre-ordered and luckily I'll only have to pay for all 3 figures at once on Superman's last payment so it wont hurt the wallet too much.

The HT Facebook post about the March 4 show says they'll be showing off pieces in different scales. I'm hoping this means more than just the 1/6 and 1/1 stuff they've shown and maybe we'll see something in 1/4 scale?

A member of OSR named Vimal Kerketta is doing a Bruce Wayne and it looks pretty darn cool.

FB_IMG_1456415491580.jpg
FB_IMG_1456415496883.jpg

I hope they aren't showing off 1/4th scales... I already have the two pack and armored Batman on preorder, ugh.

I hope they aren't showing off 1/4th scales... I already have the two pack and armored Batman on preorder, ugh.

I've got the 2 pack on pre-order and waiting for Knightmare Batman to show up on SS but would probably give in and get a 1/4 scale Bats too :lol

Hopefully we see the final version of the Batman 1/6 figure and it fixes all of the problems and looks like the movie.

I pre ordered both on day one and I have a limited budget so I requested flexpayments on both and for now that is how a mange to stay in this hobby.

Flex pay is a sweet option. I have flex pay for all 3 figures pre-ordered and luckily I'll only have to pay for all 3 figures at once on Superman's last payment so it wont hurt the wallet too much.

It's the same as saving your money by setting it aside...

There's absolutely zero benefits by flex paying, except SSC getting an interest free loan, that's it.

If you flex, and you find yourself with money trouble, SSC will take a cut from the refund they'll give you.

If you save your money (you CAN do it) and life gives you trouble, guess what? You can use all of that money towards whatever that is.

I never understood the mentality towards flexing. It's not a "favor" by SSC. It's a genius way of getting interest free loans from customers and then getting even more back because a lot of people cancel because they realize they can't afford that many dolls. You are not saving a dime. You are not paying less. It's your brain making you believe that.

Save the money, pay in full when the item comes out. Nothing sells out anymore. But If you MUST preorder, use BBTS.

Who said anything about paying less? The benefit is that you are guaranteed the figure. Most won't sell out anymore, but maybe it will, and in that case you already have an order in.

12734135_10153338715412344_2462719320333996610_n.jpg

“Bat of Gotham vs Son of Krypton”

Get ready to get a close look of Batman and Superman featuring the stunning likeness of Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill in different scales at the first stop of “Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Asia Tour” starting on March 4!

Batman and Superman fans please stay tuned!

Different Scale no doubt 1/4. Or 1/1 scale just for tour? Wish they come with 1/6 WW on next tour as well

Who said anything about paying less? The benefit is that you are guaranteed the figure. Most won't sell out anymore, but maybe it will, and in that case you already have an order in.

People keep saying that the wallet "will hurt less" Guess what, it is the same amount at the end if you understand elementary math.

You are also guaranteed the figure by not flexing.

I don't get your argument tbh. But still, I wouldn't send you an F- PM.

Back