Hot Toys Bespin Luke 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the side gaze RotJ sculpt to me, just with a different hairpiece.

Nice that people now have a new opportunity to snare a Bespin Luke, but for those with the DX07, I don’t see enough there to warrant having to replace it with this. The outfit looks slightly better (the placement of the shirt pockets looks more accurate and the sleeves don’t look as short), the boots in my opinion look subpar to the DX07 boots, and the sculpt to me looks to be either a reuse of RotJ for now, or if it is a new sculpt, is on par with the RotJ sculpt, which I don’t think is leaps and bounds better than the DX07 sculpt.

Yeah looks like it with slight tweaks and new hair. As comparison, this is the HT ROTJ face with a custom (heavily modded SSC) hairpiece...

njjhQeH.jpg

Not sure I see a ton of ESB Luke in that sculpt, but it does work for me better than the original at least.

And nice to see the shirt has been lengthened a bit more. It drives me crazy how short the original one often looks.

If the jacket has longer sleeves then I'll buy one for my 07 but yeah, where's Han?

Not sure I see a ton of ESB Luke in that sculpt, but it does work for me better than the original at least.

And nice to see the shirt has been lengthened a bit more. It drives me crazy how short the original one often looks.

Didn't you do a Luke and Han sculpt a couple of years back?

And it's possible this Luke head on show is a re-use placeholder - like what they did with the Han Bespin (reuse of smiling Han head) for the Leia Bespin promo pics.

I paid $$$ for my DX7.

I never get this type comment. If you owned it, and were parting with it, you'd sell it well below 'market' right??
I meant the “Holding on to a MIB - not a collector- with hopes of it escalating past the usual 800 dollar tag and that HT would never revisit the character market gouge is a healthy “take that.” (Intentional run on rant sentence by the way) ha

So this is NOT a DX? I hope we have multiple heads. I’m not crazy about the eyes looking off to the side thing that they’ve been doing lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I like the boots on the original. This new release looks like a combination soft goods bottom and molded uppers. Either way I’d pick this up.

I'm excited as I don't have the original and never liked the first sculpt. So I'm definitely getting this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I’ve been regretting missing out on the other one... I am so glad this is being displayed. I want it!

So Glad I sold mine when I did, "Scalped" the **** out of it too :lol

I want my money back you rat bastard!

Kidding aside, I’m glad I have the DX07. I actually needed an extra body, belt, and pair of boots to have both looks but now I can get them at a more reasonable price or just get the full figure. Win win!

So this is NOT a DX? I hope we have multiple heads. I’m not crazy about the eyes looking off to the side thing that they’ve been doing lately.

It's pretty frigging stupid if you ask me. How would someone pose him facing off against Vader with his eyes like that? Terrible decision if they stick with it.

I meant the “Holding on to a MIB - not a collector- with hopes of it escalating past the usual 800 dollar tag and that HT would never revisit the character market gouge is a healthy “take that.” (Intentional run on rant sentence by the way) ha

Ok cool.

Back