Hot Toys Bespin Luke 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news for me, I like what I see so far, skipped the original, and have no interest in a battle damaged version.

Well, good news if it sees release, anyways... :lol

Looks like a tweak of ROTJ Luke and new hair.

That was exactly what I thought the moment I saw it. It's probably that head with PERS and a couple of minor sculpt tweaks.

The outfit looks marginally better than the v.1 but the boots look a bit wonky compared to the v.1, but I guess it's just a proto.

That was exactly what I thought the moment I saw it. It's probably that head with PERS and a couple of minor sculpt tweaks.

The outfit looks marginally better than the v.1 but the boots look a bit wonky compared to the v.1, but I guess it's just a proto.

And it's kinda weird they are releasing it with the same old (in my mind outdated in style) stand the v.1 came with years ago, just with new-style name tag. It's a fine enough stand, but that feels a bit cheap for some reason.

Watch they'll probably sell the single version first and then a few months later do a deluxe version like they did with ROTJ Luke.

Tiny pic but the mouth seems a little wide for the head so far. Not getting rid of DX07 so might pick up the sculpt, but as some others said, it really looks like the RotJ sculpt in the eyes.

Take that DX scalpers! Some of just want a Bespin Luke and have no energy to split hairs.

I think it looks great. The original Bespin sculpt always looked a little sickly to me. The battle damaged sculpt is perfect though. Looks like it may just be a clean 2.0 version which would be fine by me.

Looks like the side gaze RotJ sculpt to me, just with a different hairpiece.

Nice that people now have a new opportunity to snare a Bespin Luke, but for those with the DX07, I don’t see enough there to warrant having to replace it with this. The outfit looks slightly better (the placement of the shirt pockets looks more accurate and the sleeves don’t look as short), the boots in my opinion look subpar to the DX07 boots, and the sculpt to me looks to be either a reuse of RotJ for now, or if it is a new sculpt, is on par with the RotJ sculpt, which I don’t think is leaps and bounds better than the DX07 sculpt.

This won’t have a huge impact on the DX. It’s still the an amazing big boy the best bang for your buck for SRP and isn’t significantly dated.

This won’t have a huge impact on the DX. It’s still the an amazing big boy the best bang for your buck for SRP and isn’t significantly dated.
Except for the price. The DX is slowly deteriorating in their boxes even unopened. We needed this update!

Back