Hot Toys Bespin Han speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, er four. :monkey3
Haha. Nice.

I try to abide by my one figure per character rule where possible. Hence only the one for me. But it's a good one imo. Classic old Logan for a classic send off ! Really need to watch that movie again actually.

Haha. Nice.

I try to abide by my one figure per character rule where possible. Hence only the one for me. But it's a good one imo. Classic old Logan for a classic send off ! Really need to watch that movie again actually.

I've got another four as well, that weren't from Logan. :monkey3

Logan was a great film though. :)

Finally hinted with Leia official pics!
1a232031658f0a9dfbccd1afc09f6241.jpg

How time flies. That was September 27th 2018.

Almost three years ago! :thud:

How time flies. That was September 27th 2018.

Almost three years ago! :thud:
Something must have gone down. That looks like a fully developed figure. No use speculating. That figure is dead. I’ll go cry now.

Lots of dead figures. I wish Howard would shine some light on those. I know you don't want to bite the hand that feeds with licensing, but he just torched the ST in his last interview. People showed a positive view of Howard when he spoke about that.

Lots of dead figures. I wish Howard would shine some light on those. I know you don't want to bite the hand that feeds with licensing, but he just torched the ST in his last interview. People showed a positive view of Howard when he spoke about that.

I definitely have a much more positive view of Howard after that interview. Few people with anything to lose have spoken up against Lucasfilm/Disney and all their bull****.

Would be great if Hot Toys were to release an "Island of Misfit Toys" line, where all of their shown but never released figures were actually released under...

IOMT.jpg

and prey to God that Hot toys release a Rudolph,just so he can swing in and pick up the Misfits just so we can actually have those figures released.
Santa wouldn't put up with this BS of not giving is toys,and neither should Hot toys.....

😁

Funny how Bespin Han and ROTS Anakin were both supposed to follow Bespin Luke. Now one is Howard's greatest achievement and the other is MIA.

Wonder if the real story behind the Bespin Han figure will ever be revealed. Did Disney kill it? Is that urban myth about Howard seeing Ford demolish an HT figure on a talk show and being insulted by it possibly true? We may never know but it seems odd that HT and Disney would leave money on the table by not producing a figure that would obviously sell.

I actually emailed HT yesterday asking for this figure.
It's not enough that I spam their page on every new release and reveal now.

I do the same thing. Bespin Han and C3po always. I still cannot fathom that we haven’t gotten either.
Yep..C3PO too.
I know once they replied to me and would be passing on the feedback,but it obviously didn't go far and was probably a standard reply.
At best,I am hoping sales for Lando and Snowspeeder Luke go through the roof,and HT may look at Bespin Han and for those that missed him,a reissue of Bespin Luke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back