Hot Toys Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easier than *purrr-click-click-click-purr* ? :dunno

:lol ..ya but predator's unlike Pokemon are not named after the noise they make ..like mentioned earlier ..there masks or fighting style ..i wonder what would have been a good name for the original pred other then p1 or classic ..hmmm?

A lot of people do go by the Pokemon naming system with the first Predator, because they call him "Anytime".

:lol ..ya but predator's unlike Pokemon are not named after the noise they make ..like mentioned earlier ..there masks or fighting style ..i wonder what would have been a good name for the original pred other then p1 or classic ..hmmm?

I'd imagine the explanation is on the audio commentary on the disc. I just don't feel compelled to torture myself by watching it again. :lol

ok are the names for these, names that ht or 20th century came up with, or are they fan made like gort which turned out to be guardian.

it would seem so because he was the only baddass of the film... both the falconner and tracker got owned so easily.

Official names.

Mr. Black was a set name, but became Berzerker for marketing purposes. Just like Celtic, Scar, and Grid were official names. Grid and Scar are even in the credits for AvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back