Hot Toys Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
watermark.php

mr. black :clap

Yeah they did Nam. I really liked that idea...oh well...I guess I can steal it for another movie! :D

really looking forward to the full spec and pics of this guy, do we think they will come tomorrow?

cant wait to pre order this bad boy :)

I agree.

But whatever. What's done is done. It's not like it was a terrible way to go...just kinda...unoriginal.

I think you could do a whole scary movie about a bunch of inbred hillbillys who love to kill people, and experiment on themselves to be more powerful...or something like that...:dunno:

I agree.

But whatever. What's done is done. It's not like it was a terrible way to go...just kinda...unoriginal.

I think you could do a whole scary movie about a bunch of inbred hillbillys who love to kill people, and experiment on themselves to be more powerful...or something like that...:dunno:

Meh, at least Berserker still looks cool.

My friend pointed out to me that maybe the reason the original pred kicked more ass by himself in the first movie then the 3 in this ..would probably be due to the fact that for a good chunk of that movie dutch and co had no idea what was going on and what they were up against unlike the the people in predators ..who were pretty quick to learn what was up ..so i guess they were more prepared then the guys from the original ..and also these guys are meant to be the best killers and were pecificly chosen for that reason ..that said however there were still 3 predators in this film fighting on there own turf ..they done a pretty crappy job at hunting these guys imo.

Predators are cocky jocks. Thats why they always lose.

The thing is, they want this...fear element. If they straight up hunted them down, shot them, killed them, and collected their trophy's...then this would've happend. But they keep toying and playing with their prey, which gives their prey more of a chance to survive, and kill them.

Nope the Preds always lose cause it was in the script... In my movie they would win... But thats not in cards now is it???

My friend pointed out to me that maybe the reason the original pred kicked more ass by himself in the first movie then the 3 in this ..would probably be due to the fact that for a good chunk of that movie dutch and co had no idea what was going on and what they were up against unlike the the people in predators ..who were pretty quick to learn what was up ..so i guess they were more prepared then the guys from the original ..and also these guys are meant to be the best killers and were pecificly chosen for that reason ..that said however there were still 3 predators in this film fighting on there own turf ..they done a pretty crappy job at hunting these guys imo.

yea, but you think cerial killers are better trained to kill then commandos? I dont think so, the commandos didnt know who was killing off everyone, but they knew right away, they were dealing with some tough SOB. The P1 only had been on the planet for a short period of time, but these new ones should know the planet very well, and were pretty much given many years to learn from previous Predators mistakes, not to mention, they had other beasts to their disposal.

If a Predator wins, then the audience doesnt give a ____. They dont like that. The villiain must lose in order to get the audiences respect.

yea, but you think cerial killers are better trained to kill then commandos? I .

1112ImaginationlandPartIII-2.jpg

but these new ones should know the planet very well, and were pretty much given many years to learn from previous Predators mistakes, not to mention, they had other beasts to their disposal.

Ya that bugged me the most ..the home advantage is always the best one and the fact that with each hunting season they developed there skills more and more with trial and error "evolved" as one of the guys said you would think they would have a bit more sense and not make stupid mistakes ..like letting your prey set off a load of grenades in your face.:slap ..them being cocky is no excuse for that, they should be experienced enough to expect something like that.

How do you know? Maybe no one's ever tried to blow themselves up?

Maybe they've never delt with someone like Royce...I mean, Humans want to live...right? Why would we go kamikazi on ourselfs?

I won't see this until tomorrow, but I know that the P1, P2, and Wolf preds all kicked rear...the preds from AVP were quite the opposite. I read that a single human (vague for a reason) takes out a pred in a duel which seemed cheezy to me at best considering that several humans tried to duel the P1 and didn't scratch him. I guess if Danny Glover can do it anyone can?

Either way, the Berserker and Falconer preds look awsome and are must haves.

It's not too hard to be the favourite since you see but 60 seconds of each of the other ones pretty much.

I don't even know what you're talking about....:wave( I mean it friendly)

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't even know what you're talking about....:wave( I mean it friendly)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well I must of missed parts because I don't remember seeing them that often and when they did appear it was brief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back