Hot Toys Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No dude!! He's just that pumped yo! :rock:rock

HAHAHAHAH!! I Like thiss!!!! :yess:

about Royce, he's interesting..!!

predators-pic-5.jpg

predators-pic-6.jpg

predators-pic-3.jpg

gonna be a great figure...!

Don't miss this! Humadator! :monkey1

predator_ff.jpg

Interesting...
Can't say I'm a big fan of the new design on the face, but looking forward to seeing more pics.

Head way too small..
That was my first thought as well; I don't know if it's screen-accurate or not, but all of the predators in past films had heads much larger than a humans.
No, it's not. It looks that way because the photo is photoshopped:lol It does make the head look small......I hope, on the actual figure it isn't.
In the original photo with the helmet on, his head looks too small there as well; with the helmet off it's only going to be smaller, so this photo is likely accurate.

Don't miss this! Humadator! :monkey1

WTF!? ..if thats from the actual film u should cop on a bit!,not everyone has seen the film you know:mad:, this is a thread about the new hot toys figure so lets just keep it about that!, and try and keep it as spoilerfree as possible,there is another thread for that,the movie one,so go there!:mad:, its really unfair on some of us to be posting crap like that, such things can have a major effect on how we see the movie.

..and if thats happens to not be from the movie..well what i said should still be respected.

I gotta catch them all man. Cant wait for comic con to see previews.

No, it's not. It looks that way because the photo is photoshopped:lol It does make the head look small......I hope, on the actual figure it isn't.

+1 to that. Regardless Im sure the head will be to scale, but if its not Ill just keep his Mask on! I want a figure of that chick just so I can get the gun!

Head too small, head too big. It's all a gigantic facepalm sometimes.

The figures look awesome and always have. I personally think it's great, but would've liked the open mandibles to well, be open more. Also I hope that on the final spec pics with proper lighting, we get red/yellow eyes. Other than that, slammin' pics. Now where's that pre-order!?

Head too small, head too big. It's all a gigantic facepalm sometimes.

The figures look awesome and always have. I personally think it's great, but would've liked the open mandibles to well, be open more. Also I hope that on the final spec pics with proper lighting, we get red/yellow eyes. Other than that, slammin' pics. Now where's that pre-order!?

He might come with closed mandibles, open mandibles and really wide open mandibles.. ya never know,could happen there hot toys after all.:wink1:

Probably not.

We haven't even seen the official pics from Hot Toys yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back