Hot Toys Ben Affleck Batman planning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much the new Superman suit will change since I heard he's getting a new look as well.

I wonder how much the new Superman suit will change since I heard he's getting a new look as well.

The few times I've seen a quote from the costume designer talking about Superman's suit he's seemed to describe the alterations as being pretty minor. I could see them maybe changing the colors a bit. Hopefully brightening them up and I also wouldn't be surprised if they maybe tried to do something with the piping on the waist/legs area. Maybe give him something that looks more like a proper belt. Other then that, though, I'm not sure they'd change much else. The suit was great the way it was so hopefully whatever they do doesn't make it worse.

^^^ Okay cool. I passed on the 1st release so that I could get the set for BvS if it turned out to be good.

The few times I've seen a quote from the costume designer talking about Superman's suit he's seemed to describe the alterations as being pretty minor. I could see them maybe changing the colors a bit. Hopefully brightening them up and I also wouldn't be surprised if they maybe tried to do something with the piping on the waist/legs area. Maybe give him something that looks more like a proper belt. Other then that, though, I'm not sure they'd change much else. The suit was great the way it was so hopefully whatever they do doesn't make it worse.

Ya i dont think it will make too much sense to see a different suit because his suit is from krypton, not like he can get another one. Maybe minimal upgrades that arent that noticeable, but I think it will be just about the same.

Hot Toys will probably preview the Affleck Batman next month. They seem to advertise figures 4 months before a movie opens. If WB doesn't allow it, then I guess at the New York Toy Show in February.

Supe's new costume has all kinds of Kryptonian language on it- belt area and down sides- hope HT incorporate this in the figure...

I didn't know hot toys doesn't go to the New York Toy Fair. Do they still go to the Hong Kong toy Show? I guess we'll find out in November if they show any previews.

Hot Toys should advertise on the MeTV Svengoolie TV show. Svengoolie would probably advertise them for free. I'm amazed how many fans still never heard of Hot Toys.

They go to ToySoul which is in December, New York Toy Fair may get something if they send them over for Slideshow to reveal assuming Slideshow go.

I didn't know hot toys doesn't go to the New York Toy Fair. Do they still go to the Hong Kong toy Show? I guess we'll find out in November if they show any previews.

Hot Toys should advertise on the MeTV Svengoolie TV show. Svengoolie would probably advertise them for free. I'm amazed how many fans still never heard of Hot Toys.

Why November?

It seems like Hot Toys shows previews around 4 months before a movie opens. So November/December for Superman v Batman. But another fan said Hot Toys is not consistent about previews.

How many costumes does Batman have in this movie? I've seen Black/gray, all blue, and armor. I'm guessing the all blue is the Black/gray painted blue just for effect.

I think we're a little early for this thread. Although HT has more time with this figure, I'm sure we'll see the pre-order when the movie comes out as is typical for Hot Toys.

Until then I think we can close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back