Hot Toys Battle damaged Ironman Mk III teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And maybe a battle damaged iron monger with a removable obadiah fig 3 months after the release of the normal ironmonger :rock
I speculated the same thing in another thread. I do hope that this is true. Just imagine displaying your BD Iron Man next to the Iron Monger, or the Iron Monger holding the crushed Mark III helmet in his hand.

The Battle Damaged Mark III was suppose to be unveiled at this years comic-con, at Sideshows booth but got postponed!

Went into hottoy's website... no news on the mark III battle damaged version yet... wanted to see more pics!! ;)

I'm getting the Dark Knight DX, but I still wish I had a standard one so I could display him two different ways.
If everybody sells there Standard MK III, then they have to make a choice between battle damaged and undamaged, rather than displaying the MK III both ways.
I'm passing on this anyway for Iron Monger and the MK V

Cool Figure! But good for me, I'm not Iron man fan.

I'm getting the Dark Knight DX, but I still wish I had a standard one so I could display him two different ways.
If everybody sells there Standard MK III, then they have to make a choice between battle damaged and undamaged, rather than displaying the MK III both ways.
I'm passing on this anyway for Iron Monger and the MK V

I will keep Mark III, II, I if I elect to purchase this figure. I antcipate purchasing the battle damaged version however, you make a good point. IM 2 or other Marvel characters (Spiderman, Punisher, X-Men, Daredevil etc.) become available, I would have no problem passing on this figure. The battle damaged version will always be around to pick up later, it is simply a matter of how badly you want the figure in question. I have three figures from the first movie, a fourth could wait IMO.

no DX branding simply means no PERS and possibly not DX stand although the stand in the teaser looked different than the traditional stands. If its a 2 in 1 then I'll have to get two. Might cancel my Batman/Joker DXs to make sure I can afford these.

No matter what the version is, I'm buying it. Hopefully they will also make an Iron Monger.

I wonder.... if it's got improved articulation over the regular mark III, i 'll probably get one. if not, I'm fine with the "clean" version.

41490442.jpg

Dude, source is:

What else do you need to know?

Yes, not quite what I meant. I meant how did he get this info from HT. i.e. the source of the info. :rolleyes:

But I just checked Facebook and noticed it was there, which is why I deleted my post.

Last edited:
Anyone else find it odd that there's no battle damage anywhere except on the helmet? (granted, his arm is covering the torso, but how about the actual arms!?)

IronManMarkIIIBDVerTeaser.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back