Hot Toys Battle damaged Ironman Mk III teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah,Lucy Pinder,a personal favourite of mine.Mike,you have excellent taste!!

I found this ~

HyperGokin00.jpg

HyperGokin02.jpg

HyperGokin04.jpg

HyperGokin06.jpg

HyperGokin11.jpg

HyperGokin12.jpg

HyperGokin14.jpg

nice but cant beat HT tho

Yeah he s around $100US and due out in October.

Last edited:
They need to do a Black Widow and, by god, they need to do a Happy. Favreau directed the thing, for crying out loud.

What's the chances escaping customs with Sideshow to the UK...

Sideshow usually charge around $28 for shipping to the UK (they ship them to a warehouse here first, then ship them on via Parcelfarce). Since they are effectively shipping them from within the UK they also add VAT to the total price (incl shipping). Since VAT is charged, it means no extortionate customs admin charges on top, though you need to add the current VAT rate to any purchases you make on Sideshow's site.

If things are going to be so complex as they say, I can't see this being released this year... Look how long it took for the regular Mark 3 and it was going to be released November/December 08 but never hit until late January.

If things are going to be so complex as they say, I can't see this being released this year... Look how long it took for the regular Mark 3 and it was going to be released November/December 08 but never hit until late January.

Most of the work is already done. I think people are underestimating HT's genius.

They need to do a Black Widow and, by god, they need to do a Happy. Favreau directed the thing, for crying out loud.

I don't think they would do Happy. Black Widow has good chances since she's also in the Avengers film. If we don't get her in Iron Man 2 (which we hopefully will) we'll get her at some point.

dscn7985.jpg

can someone translate it for us Please

Someone already kindly did:

Lastest info from "Milk"

This Damaged version is suppose to be the a DX (clean, non damage MK3 with P.E.R.S), but HT cancel this version because of two main concern.

-First, the P.E.R.S system on Tony take way too long to manufacture (I suppose there's already a new Tony scuplt done ?) (I guess they are afraid the release time for the B.D may get too close or even over lap IM2)

-Second, the research and development of Iron man 2 figure has already begun, every thing need to be done from the groud up.

-The DX's Tony new head will be use on IM2

-HT said this is the last IM-1 figure

HT sure wasn't going to waste all the R&D (and $$$) on the DX, so they made the B.D. version instead.

-HT said the IM2 figure will be even more complex and detail then the B.D. This B.D. version is more like an experiment for IM2 project, training groud for the team and the factory workers. (I dont like this....)

-Some parts of the B.D. version are just way too complex, almost mission impossible for mass production. (we can expect lot's of defect?)

-over 90% of B.D are newly develop (is more like 40~50% to me)

Finally, HT is now developing Mark IV, War Machine and Whiplash.

B.D. version

-flip up head + normal helm + crush helm (VIP gift)
-total 7 hands
-2 chest plate
-light up head, chest and hands
-press the shoulder armor, the rocket lancher will rise, same as the hip flare

I think I'm sold on getting this, the "clean" mode of this figure looks pretty clean actually, a few nicks here and there on the appendages but otherwise looks sharp, almost original Mark III quality, plus the BD options and extras. I'm going to order this one.

Though I will say, I still don't see RDJ in the portrait, not sure why, but they seem to struggle capturing him.

agree with you maulfan, somehow i don't see RDJ in that sculpt.
this is their second attempt though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back