Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a display case or leaving it out in the open?

I sort of drew the line after getting the Prime 1 Alita but the bust looks really good. So does the Wonder Woman.

I will be leaving it out in the open. I don't have the space for a case that large yet. But I'm not too worried about it.

I will be leaving it out in the open. I don't have the space for a case that large yet. But I'm not too worried about it.
There's obviously less maintenance when behind glass but I think they do have quite a bit more impact when they're out in the open and kind of sharing the same space as you.

I have mine on flex pay, the last payment is towards the end of the month. If I choose to pay it off now, is there a chance Sideshow will ship it out soon?

I have mine on flex pay, the last payment is towards the end of the month. If I choose to pay it off now, is there a chance Sideshow will ship it out soon?

Hard to tell the demand and how many were made - not to mention how many were shipped and if there will be batches. I'd live chat or call them.

Hard to tell the demand and how many were made - not to mention how many were shipped and if there will be batches. I'd live chat or call them.

Live chat was down, so I sent them a message about it. Fingers crossed!

Live chat was down, so I sent them a message about it. Fingers crossed!

Just heard back from them, they're going to charge me on Thursday and ship it out afterwards. :yess:

I just had a second Alita added to my order, I was going to wait until my rewards for the first Alita figure to go through but I didn't want her to sell out before they did. She's currently sold out on all of the other sites that I trust to buy from.

I did the same thing I went ahead and ordered a second Alita. I got a feeling once she?s gone she is going to be impossible to find. I want to have her displayed both ways and one I will add the dog blood war paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Payment charged for my 2 Alita figures, now the wait for shipment...hopefully next week?

So, as the title goes, has it been released yet? Asking bc had mine preordered on march 2019, and the preorder form is about to have it's 1st birthday

Every page i searched tells it's going to be released on q4 2019, but it's now oct 2020 and no news whatsoever?

Or maybe i missed something?

Any kind of info would be appreciated.

i preordered september of 2019 and got email friday that item will be in warehouse and got charged for final payment this morning as is currently preparing to ship.

So, as the title goes, has it been released yet? Asking bc had mine preordered on march 2019, and the preorder form is about to have it's 1st birthday

Every page i searched tells it's going to be released on q4 2019, but it's now oct 2020 and no news whatsoever?

It was released a few months back and Sideshow is charging/preparing shipment today.

You're just figuring out that it's late???

Back