Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ______,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Originally, Sideshow was told to expect our shipment from the ports on the 8th. As such, payments were scheduled to process so that the items could ship immediately when they arrived. Due to congestion at the ports and a scheduling conflict with the port authority, we were notified that day that our shipping container would be arriving later than originally expected. As the container would be arriving before refunds would be successfully processed, Sideshow has left all payments processed at this time.

We are told to expect the shipping container to be released to Sideshow very soon. As the payments are processed, the Mandalorian will be leaving the warehouse quickly once he arrives. Once the package leaves the warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

Best regards,

I thought it was weird that they hadn't shipped it out yet...at least there's a reason for it. Thanks for the heads up.

Low stock remaining at Sideshow.

Glad I checked this thread. I had to cancel mine a few months back for unforeseen reasons but was planning on reordering at the end of the month, usually good rewards points from SSCs spooktacular but I pulled the trigger this morning. Can?t wait. One of the figures of the year imo

Glad I checked this thread. I had to cancel mine a few months back for unforeseen reasons but was planning on reordering at the end of the month, usually good rewards points from SSCs spooktacular but I pulled the trigger this morning. Can?t wait. One of the figures of the year imo

Did you lose your deposit for canceling?

I forget if Alita required NRD.

Hi ______,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Originally, Sideshow was told to expect our shipment from the ports on the 8th. As such, payments were scheduled to process so that the items could ship immediately when they arrived. Due to congestion at the ports and a scheduling conflict with the port authority, we were notified that day that our shipping container would be arriving later than originally expected. As the container would be arriving before refunds would be successfully processed, Sideshow has left all payments processed at this time.

We are told to expect the shipping container to be released to Sideshow very soon. As the payments are processed, the Mandalorian will be leaving the warehouse quickly once he arrives. Once the package leaves the warehouse, you will receive a tracking number via email. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

Best regards,

Good to know.

I know this character probably will not be revisited by Hot Toys but I would kill for...

An Alita Hunter-Warrior version before the Berserker Body - in the T-Shirt and Jeans. War Paint edition....still one of my favorite scenes in the movie.
78cc0ee6f9d401600721a94455eb1125.jpg

d1b82252e5b56e1a48c8bd2e0bd17fc9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this character probably will not be revisited by Hot Toys but I would kill for...

An Alita Hunter-Warrior version before the Berserker Body - in the T-Shirt and Jeans. War Paint edition....still one of my favorite scenes in the movie.

d1b82252e5b56e1a48c8bd2e0bd17fc9.jpg

It is not 1:6 scale but there is a Funko Pop and Weta version of that look

6f65bdd790b8b59f6d9dde673ee6d5f3.jpg

Well given how popular this first HT figure appears to be, and how quickly it seems to be selling out, I'm thinking they might be more open to making another version now. Probably still unlikely, but HT has surprised us before...

I can see Hot Toys making this one (I hope).

It is not 1:6 scale but there is a Funko Pop and Weta version of that look

6f65bdd790b8b59f6d9dde673ee6d5f3.jpg

I dig that but I rather have something more realistic looking in 1/6 or if Prime 1 comes out with a 1/4 scale...I might just have to tell my youngest that there is nothing wrong with community college, but she would be an instant buy. BTW anyone interested in the Manga the hardcover collector set is brilliant and its so nice having these original Manga volumes in a larger format. The art is breathtaking. The quality and binding of the volumes is also excellent. The lithographs that come with it are nice too, although I only framed my favorite 2 out of the 3. Also if you have Comxiology you can ready the volumes for FREE.
Sorry if that is off topic.... Jase
e26e77b7c26f8c77c316764fe0cc4dca.jpg

6f2d5f4c04dc25a7496235ab4ad80958.jpg

27f8f9e70246e7f9ff4d04c20abd1ba7.jpg

I can see Hot Toys making this one (I hope).

Oh, God I hope your right. Hot Toys has got to see the overall reaction of collectors and how they are buying up all the units of this piece. Seriously that was my favorite look of her in the movie.

I?ll buy an Alita in her Dr Ido body in jeans and a t shirt. Put the blood under eyes....total grail

100% agreement. Her in the fighting stance looking determined and pissed off...just brilliant imagery.

Back