Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see they lightened up the eyes a bit, and made the irises a smidge bigger like they should be. Although I'm not really liking how flat the hair looks on the sides. I'm ok with it being sculpted, but they really needed to give it a bit more volume and depth.

Mine is on it's way. Should have her in a few days. Can't wait! I am thinking of getting the hair redone tho.

I wonder how hard it is to put the suit on. I don't plan on displaying her naked.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Looks nice, and the articulation is killer, but I no longer feel compelled to get it as I had before. I'm happy to see folks excited though! It's been a long road!

Glad to see they lightened up the eyes a bit, and made the irises a smidge bigger like they should be. Although I'm not really liking how flat the hair looks on the sides. I'm ok with it being sculpted, but they really needed to give it a bit more volume and depth.
Yeah, her hair has a lot of poof in the movie. I prefer sculpted hair but I don't know what Hot Toys was thinking. Even the Funko Pop Alitas have more accurate hair than this.

Finally glad she's coming. The photos don't do much for me, which is rare as these just released photos are usually quite good. I'm hoping she looks great in hand. I remember thinking when I preordered her in February of 2019 and I believe her release was at the end of 2019 that it was going to be forever until I finally had her. :D

Little did I know it would be almost a year atop that.

Yeah, her hair has a lot of poof in the movie. I prefer sculpted hair but I don't know what Hot Toys was thinking. Even the Funko Pop Alitas have more accurate hair than this.

Yup, and Prime 1 had no trouble getting the hair right on their statue either. It's too bad HT couldn't just make theirs look like that.

Yup, and Prime 1 had no trouble getting the hair right on their statue either. It's too bad HT couldn't just make theirs look like that.

I know of a couple 1/4 sculpts that were recast and shrunk down, maybe someone will do that with Alita.

It's not marvel. Why bother getting the details right?

Unfortunately that's exactly the case.

Aside from the really flat hair, I think it looks good. I also have to admit I kept my expectations fairly low after seeing some of the most recent Hot Toys releases...

So is it a 2-3 month wait if you ordered from Sideshow?

Aside from the really flat hair, I think it looks good. I also have to admit I kept my expectations fairly low after seeing some of the most recent Hot Toys releases...

So is it a 2-3 month wait if you ordered from Sideshow?

I'd say closer to 40 days.

Wow, was sure I would display her with the suit. But covering up those details seems like a waste now. The handstand picture is really cool.

I think the best option would be to display her in the suit... until it eventually starts to deteriorate on you, and then you can just have her in the robot body from that point on. :D

My thoughts exactly. This figure will stand the test of time since that is just an optional outfit.

Back