Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PO'd Alita: Battle Angel Limited Edition Collector's Set, Limited Edition here today. Think it's a must have.
81DzfdrBfxL._SX522_.jpg
Waiting for more details from Queen Studios Collectibles.

Maybe this conept (?) from MechFansToys/Moefigs/ToyComic version of Alita (doll body) could be interesting for me, too.
006y839mgy1g3llsyjsvlj30gf0rsn7k_small.jpg
But do not know where to buy. :confused:

PO'd Alita: Battle Angel Limited Edition Collector's Set, Limited Edition here today. Think it's a must have.
View attachment 458950

Maybe this conept (?) from MechFansToys/Moefigs/ToyComic version of Alita (doll body) could be interesting for me, too.
View attachment 458951
But do not know where to buy. [emoji782]

Is the 3D copy a regular blu ray or a 4K UHD?

I keep stockpiling these 3D Blu Rays but I still don’t own a 3D TV. [emoji38] However, I can play 3D movies via the PSVR (albeit at a low resolution). But the PS4 Pro is strangely only capable of playing regular blu rays, not 4K UHD discs.

Thanks for the reminder on the Limited set. I went ahead and preordered, can always cancel if I change my mind.

The art prints are nice but I wish they were better, I don’t think I would frame/hang those. And the other Alita art book is probably superior to this. I guess people will buy this set mainly for the producer/director signatures.

View attachment 458950

View attachment 458951
But do not know where to buy. :confused:

I have the collector's edition on pre-order. This is the first I've seen the Mecha Fans Toys Alita. She's really cute! Love that it's the doll body too. Seems they are doing a more realistic version as well.

006y839mly1g3uuk3heipj30u01400z8.jpg006y839mly1g3uuk465i6j31400u0q9n.jpg

Mech Fans & Toys Comic has been officially authorized by Alita: Battle Angel (Chinese translation for "Alita: Battle Angel"), and will develop the [EXTFIGS] series 1/12 super movable realistic dolls. And [MoeFigs] cool cute movable dolls, this series is designed by a number of well-known doll designers, the first works will be released and booked in [Wonder Festival 2019 Shanghai], there will be special restrictions with Japan BANDAI NAMCO Products to meet with you, thank you for your support and attention!

Mech Fans & Toys Comic has been officially authorized by Alita: Battle Angel (Chinese translation for "Alita: Battle Angel"), and will develop the [EXTFIGS] series 1/12 super movable realistic dolls. And [MoeFigs] cool cute movable dolls, this series is designed by a number of well-known doll designers, the first works will be released and booked in [Wonder Festival 2019 Shanghai], there will be special restrictions with Japan BANDAI NAMCO Products to meet with you, thank you for your support and attention!

Thank you Underworld54 for your help by quoting the text above I didn't know before. It leads me directly to a board where it was reposted from Chinese board! I bookmarked both boards and will monitor it in the future. Maybe I will have a chance that they will ship the final version to Europe.:pray:

Thank you Underworld54 for your help by quoting the text above I didn't know before. It leads me directly to a board where it was reposted from Chinese board! I bookmarked both boards and will monitor it in the future. Maybe I will have a chance that they will ship the final version to Europe.:pray:
If you hear any updates please post them here, and I'll do the same.

It's not actually Mech Fan Toys. That's just the Weibo group. The toy company is actually ToysComic. They made some SD style anime girls from SNK before. Like Mai Shiranui, Athena, and Nakoruru. The cute one is the 4th figure from their MoeFigs lineup. The other one is the first figure in another line.

Here are some MoeFigs.
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?Company=874

Here are all the pics I've seen of the Alita figures.
Alita: Battle Angel ETF00001 and MoeFigs CAF00004 figures by ToysComic https://imgur.com/gallery/ejUSbtx

So did this go the way of the Dodo?

I’m no expert but I think the figure is still coming out.

I can’t recall an occasion where Hot Toys allowed preorders/deposits at distributors and then cancelled a figure.

The figures that usually don’t see the light of day are the prototypes at shows (but preorders never go live.)

1125x682_previewbanner_903755_AlitaFig.jpg

Hope it sees production regardless of how the film turns out... really gives me that 80s manga/anime vibe.

Whoever starts the thread should have a obligation of edit/update the first post with official photos and release info.
If not willing to do so, well...don't start the thread....
Wouldn't you agree? :p

Back