Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched the movie and loved it... I wish hot toys were to make this ver too...
8e413f98fa8272b9b8620467ee9ea897.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Great film and Alita is a brilliant character - innocent and filled with wonder and then a bad ass who desires to do the right thing whilst still retaining her innocence.

This will be my first non MCU Hot Toy!

:mad:

That's just lazy. They could've at least added a dead cyborg to the base or something.
That would increase the price lol... Remove it and just give us a normal base... Reduce the price.

So to my relief she doesn't have the red under her eyes while looking like this in the film, so it's completely accurate...and so preordered!

BTW, the film is great and Rosa Salazar is next level amazing in it.

Just came from IMAX 3D. Sweet lord, it is amazing and something to behold. Completely agree about Rosa Salazar, she is a real gift and is what makes the film work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Movie was really well done. Loaded with eye catching visuals. Hopefully Hot Toys makes other versions of Alita

I'd love if they made the doll body from Ido, and Zapan. Hot Toys hardly ever does villains so he's probably a lost cause. Imagine the detailing on those two though.

Just saw the movie and it’s GREAT FUN !
Perfect visuals, very manga/anime like action, main heroïne’s characterization is pitch perfect, I only find the boyfriend and Dr Ido to be lacking in charisma.
Recommended.

I'd love if they made the doll body from Ido, and Zapan. Hot Toys hardly ever does villains so he's probably a lost cause. Imagine the detailing on those two though.
I too prefer the body from ido... Waiting for that version... Maybe with the red paint as an alt headsculpt would be even better.
I hope this sells well so hot toys will make another alita figure.

LOVED the movie. And you're all dead on about Rosa Salazar. Can't describe it but her performance was amazing, a lot of personality quirks shined through what could have otherwise been a generic Polar Express CGI character.
I'm a bit bummed about the rooted hair being replaced with sculpted. Generally I like sculpted but in this case the rooted hair made it look exactly like the manga.
Either way I know I'll be adding some custom details to it once it arrives ie; that post-apocalyptic poncho she wears in the Last Order series. I might even paint the red under the eyes although I'll try and make it a removable decal instead of permanent paint.

Just got out of the movie this evening; she just jumped to my buy list. The design definitely caught my attention originally, but the film sealed it. Plus purple is my favorite color, I'm happy to add that vibrancy to the shelf. Everything about this fig looks perfectly executed, hair included.

I do wish that they'd throw in her other outfit, the red top with jeans. I think two outfits would be a good rounding out of limited accessories.

Back