Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've already seen it twice, might go for a third time this week. I'm planning to order this and strongly considering the Prime 1 statue. That'd be my first statue and piece of that scale.

I pre-ordered this a few hours after watching the movie. Can't wait.

Everyone I saw it with loved it.

Aiming for a third soon. Loving that people are so into this movie. I was worried it would be a Dredd/John Carter situation of small fanbase but massive bomb.
Side note, I gotta say I'm fairly new to Sideshow Freaks, but I love the attitude all around. My experience with forums in general has been Step 1. I say something Step 2. I get yelled at by 50 people telling me I'm wrong.
Twitter is hell and Instagram is in one hell's deepest circles. But scrolling through the comments on a few threads for stuff I've ordered, pretty much all I see is people talking about how much they love something. The only negativity I see is the shared pain and torture of Hot Toys delays.
But I guess if we're gonna fork out $300+ on toys for a movie/franchise we HAVE to be fans.

I’ve seen it twice so far, would like to go a third time this weekend. Such a great character & movie.

I do wish this hot toys sculpt looked more like the prime 1. The likeness and hair are a bit off.

Aiming for a third soon. Loving that people are so into this movie. I was worried it would be a Dredd/John Carter situation of small fanbase but massive bomb.
Side note, I gotta say I'm fairly new to Sideshow Freaks, but I love the attitude all around. My experience with forums in general has been Step 1. I say something Step 2. I get yelled at by 50 people telling me I'm wrong.
Twitter is hell and Instagram is in one hell's deepest circles. But scrolling through the comments on a few threads for stuff I've ordered, pretty much all I see is people talking about how much they love something. The only negativity I see is the shared pain and torture of Hot Toys delays.
But I guess if we're gonna fork out $300+ on toys for a movie/franchise we HAVE to be fans.

You’re WROOOOOONNNG!!!!

Sorry, couldn’t resist!:monkey3

Saw it for a third time last night. I don't think I've ever seen a film 3 times in one week before, not even TDK or Infinity War.

I can't get enough of this movie, ordered the art book and novelization on Amazon earlier too.

Saw it for a third time last night. I don't think I've ever seen a film 3 times in one week before, not even TDK or Infinity War.

I can't get enough of this movie, ordered the art book and novelization on Amazon earlier too.

I ordered the art book as well. Alita is the type of movie that sticks with you after you leave the theater.

I’ve seen it twice so far, would like to go a third time this weekend. Such a great character & movie.

I do wish this hot toys sculpt looked more like the prime 1. The likeness and hair are a bit off.

After watching the film I do agree the hair needs to be just a bit shorter and darker. The face imo is pretty good though.

Lol
4bdd78bc34ffcc34a0f208ef3b31a4de.jpg

After watching the film I do agree the hair needs to be just a bit shorter and darker. The face imo is pretty good though.

Final product should be nice. Maybe they’ll tweak the hair. They definitely went with the sculpted hair because of the PERS eyes, too. I liked the rooted hair for this but moving eyes are a fine trade off.

Final product should be nice. Maybe they’ll tweak the hair. They definitely went with the sculpted hair because of the PERS eyes, too. I liked the rooted hair for this but moving eyes are a fine trade off.
I agree that the rooted hair would have fit the overall look a bit better. I was ok with the rooted hair from the get go. I would imagine there is a good possibility for revisions. I just hope they make the Doll Body version. The movie appears to be doing quit well considering a good majority thought it was going to flop.

I agree that the rooted hair would have fit the overall look a bit better. I was ok with the rooted hair from the get go. I would imagine there is a good possibility for revisions. I just hope they make the Doll Body version. The movie appears to be doing quit well considering a good majority thought it was going to flop.

The porcelain look with the filigree was very nice. I'm hoping they make it as well.

saw movie yesterday
this is an absolute must now
wished they had kept the rooted hair
I would also get a doll body edition

Is this gonna be like the Hot Toys Jedi knight Luke release where hot toys will produce a deluxe edition with the motorball gear?

Back