Hot Toys Batman Hand Peg Fixable???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crosstownguy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I have a Hot Toys TDK (Begins armor). While trying to change the hands one time, the hand peg broke off inside the arm. Is there any way of getting it out so i can get a new hand peg in there?

its cause for major concern considering this version is worth a hell of a lot more now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

that happened to a joker of mine and i just had to dig it out with a pair of nain sisciors, it lft a few marks on the arm but it was hidden by his clothing, mind you the joker hand pegs wer different in type to the batman ones

that happened to a joker of mine and i just had to dig it out with a pair of nain sisciors, it lft a few marks on the arm but it was hidden by his clothing, mind you the joker hand pegs wer different in type to the batman ones

what are "nain sisciors"?

i ended up using a drill and carefully drilled a new hole and bought new pegs... hand is back in finally and looks good. its a little loose though. i drilled juuuuuust a bit to big of a hole. but it still holds.

Back