Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Robin Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A more articulated body ..I’d kill for

The shop I work in just got a DX 08 and DX 09 in from a private seller. I sold mine off a while back, but I was showing them to a customer and I’d forgotten how amazing they are. I would be completely content if they reused the same faceplates, but gave us a more accurate cowl and a body (and accompanying suit construction) that was accurate to the movie and, subsequently, more articulated.

Eh, I'm actually OK with it being as it was.

Eliminate PERS and that ugly seam in the back of it's head. Provide different HS's to make up for that.

The stiff body is actually an accurate part of the movie I liked.

I guess..even the stuntman said he can barely move in the fight scenes and Burton said they had a ballet dancer in the suit when they showed Keaton floating in the 89 film :lol

This version right?
Yes, pretty badass. I'd buy that Batgirl too. I was 13 when B&R released and to me back then it was the best thing in the world, lol... I hated how Kenner figures were so innacurate. I remember a brown Batman with no cape, an orange with black Batman, and the one with the Clooney head...lol I just wanted a black suited accurate Batman from the movie

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Yes, pretty badass. I'd buy that Batgirl too. I was 13 when B&R released and to me back then it was the best thing in the world, lol... I hated how Kenner figures were so innacurate. I remember a brown Batman with no cape, an orange with black Batman, and the one with the Clooney head...lol I just wanted a black suited accurate Batman from the movie

It was ridiculously hard to get a normal looking Batman when I was a child. Used to infuriate me, toy companies were pissing me off even back then :lol

Technology buddy..Kenner only can do what they had to work with

Remember computers were pretty much Apple, HP and IBM and had very little to do with designing action figures ..no face scan technology :lol

I feel your pain. I had to grow up in that era where figures were like that and Toys R Us was the place to get them :wink1:

Maybe we should wait till we see what the new Matt Reeves movie has on store for us maybe a robi will show up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm not hating on this, I may even buy it, but I'm baffled that they would put this out before more Batman Returns stuff.

I'm not hating on this, I may even buy it, but I'm baffled that they would put this out before more Batman Returns stuff.

I'm not super-baffled. I've been watching Hot Toys for a few years now and very little they do seems to follow any kind of internal logic. :lol

Mildly annoyed, yes. :lecture

Technology buddy..Kenner only can do what they had to work with

Remember computers were pretty much Apple, HP and IBM and had very little to do with designing action figures ..no face scan technology [emoji38]

I feel your pain. I had to grow up in that era where figures were like that and Toys R Us was the place to get them :wink1:
Come on, they just had to paint the whole figure in black instead of half black and half orange because the heat scan concept that wasn't even in the movie. They were just trying to piss me off..lol, the facesculpt was pretty good actually, I could clearly see Clooney under the cowl

96ad5f847021e461ceec2f17e82e33e2.jpg
18dc030dc2596509a9a2b7fdef9e5f58.jpg

7A6A7091-21D3-4435-A276-DFA33637A9D2.jpeg
B042DF26-6474-4019-8C64-C6B74FAC5F1E.jpeg

Come on, they just had to paint the whole figure in black instead of half black and half orange because the heat scan concept that wasn't even in the movie. They were just trying to piss me off..lol, the facesculpt was pretty good actually, I could clearly see Clooney under the cowl

I was just pissed off we never got a scuba attack variant. **** this toy line.

My favorite was the Kenner 89 and BR line ...as crazy as the figures were

That Gold and Black Batman was awesome for it’s time :lol

I miss this packaging .. they were “ who gives a crap about the package ..let me take this figure out “ package

Good times :lol

It was ridiculously hard to get a normal looking Batman when I was a child. Used to infuriate me, toy companies were pissing me off even back then :lol

It wasn’t just me then!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought a Kenner Two-Face from Batman Forever off ebay with all this talk. Had it as a kid, and wanted to get it again. Love that he comes with an actual 1:1 coin replica.

Back