• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hot toys batman dx ,batman armory,spiderman,superman ,heads hot toys,and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT narrow shoulder body,HT Clean Luke 175,HT superman 135

PLEASE ANSWER MY PM's thank you in regards to the Indy parts I purchased from you several weeks ago.

PLEASE ANSWER MY PM's thank you in regards to the Indy parts I purchased from you several weeks ago.

Haha good luck with that!

It arrived yesterday, but I was repeatedly ignored in PMs and told to wait a few weeks and that the tracking number would be sent soon(never was)

Luke was " sold " while I was talking to him about it. Made me sad.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

added some little stuff

Re: HT narrow shoulder body,HT superman 135,HT alice indy parted out

price decreased on some items

Re: HT narrow shoulder body,ht capt 135,ht jack sparrow dx06,ht superman 135

added some stuff

The tracking has made no progress for weeks. Where are my items? Thanks!

Oh you were lucky enough to get a tracking number? I wasn't. And I'm done waiting :mad:

Hey guys give it some time, I've done biz with him, the shipping time sucks, about 2 to 3 months coming from Indonesia, but it will arrive, I traded him for a DX Keaton batman and arrived in prestige condition.

Thanks for the good words on his behalf but PayPal only covers you for 45 days so I'm really not interested in transactions that exceed that. Or transactions where I get the run-around and untimely responses for that matter

Re: HT narrow shoulder body,ht captain america parted out

ht captain america parted out added

Re: HT alice parted out (4 sets)

Got 4 TTM bodies today.
They were throw in a plastic bag and a thin paper enveloppe.
No bubble wrap or box.

Seriously WTF?

Two legs on two bodies are completely broken.

image-3_zpsb034bc88.jpeg

Re: HT alice parted out (4 sets)

Elvis if you paid within 45 days via Paypal open up a dispute immediately. This guy basically commits mail fraud, with promises, delays, shorted or damaged items. Surprising anyone sees anything from him. I will be contacting police authorities in Indonesia if there is no resolution this week. This guy probably rips off a lot more people than are listed under ratings. I was way too patient. Three months for Alice items he is still selling now.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...out-(4-sets)&p=6422812&viewfull=1#post6422812

Back