• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Batman Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lookin4Precious

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all!

So I think I am parting ways with my Dark Knight Trilogy Hot Toys stuff...

I have the following figures:

- Bank Robber Joker

- Two-Face

- Scarecrow

- Original Dark Knight Batman

- DX Dark Knight Batman

- Batman Begins Batman re-release

- DX Joker re-release

- Woody's Signal The Knight Bat-Signal

I figured i'd throw this out to see if anyone was looking to grab one of these figures. I'm doing this for financial reasons, so I'm unfortunately not able to cut huge deals, but if I know they were going from one Freak to another that would be cool (plus, i'm not going to gauge anybody haha).

I also have both Batman and Joker from the '89 collection though I'm not sure about parting with them. But if you really want them, make me an offer.

PM me if intereted

Located in Los Angeles. I don't mind shipping anywhere as long as the price of shipping is covered by the payment.

Yes, taking pm's in order.

PM for prices or make best offer

Located in Los Angeles. I don't mind shipping anywhere as long as the price of shipping is covered by the payment.

Yes, taking pm's in order.

PM for prices or make best offer

Wouldnt it be alot less work for you if you just posted prices rather than responding to the same PM over and over again?

Just for clarification, there is not a Board Rule anymore to list prices for items and there has NEVER been one stating to post pics of items.

We do encourage and would prefer people to post prices as it makes things easier on both buyer and seller. However there are some instances where sellers do not know the price (going rate) for a piece so we don't expect everyone to list one.

L4P has been a long term member, since even before we had the 'add a price' rule which was then removed for the above reason, but has not posted much. So I am guessing that is the reason there are no prices in this thread rather than any underhand reason. L4P is good people!.

Hope this clears it up.
Shell
x :peace

Last edited:
Back