Hot toys Batman Begins Toyfair exclusive Damage Report!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the best picture I could get of the error on my Bruce head. I think they got some of the gloss paint that they use on the eyes on the forehead by mistake. In the right light it is reflective. It is not a paint rub.

Gloss.jpg

That's not a paint rub, that's realism! Bruce is out there on the mean streets of Gotham! He's gotta sweat sometime! Or he forgot to wash his face. I say kudos to HT for representing the gritty realism that we've come to expect from the Nolanverse.

- Left and/or Right foot/boot socket damage (the boot doesn't snap and fit into the leg)

- Dents and other deformities with the rubber suit

- Paint rubs on the headsculpts (mostly shiny spots)

- Broken true type limbs (my left leg snapped at the knee)

Thanks DiFabs! :1-1:

Again, so sorry to hear this on your Batman. :( How's the replacement btw? Any luck? :cuckoo:

Here is the best picture I could get of the error on my Bruce head. I think they got some of the gloss paint that they use on the eyes on the forehead by mistake. In the right light it is reflective. It is not a paint rub.

Gloss.jpg

I see an overexposed picture with flash reflections. :lol

Sorry but I don't see anything in that pic that would warrant refund or replacement. Yes if something is broken or deformed then it should be addressed but all of these other things are really looking like petty nit-picks.

That's not a paint rub, that's realism! Bruce is out there on the mean streets of Gotham! He's gotta sweat sometime! Or he forgot to wash his face. I say kudos to HT for representing the gritty realism that we've come to expect from the Nolanverse.
Mine.

wtfbale002.jpg

You know, after all of these reports I inspected the Batman more closely and he does have an indentation on right side of his stomach. Doesn't seem worth sending it back for that. Ankles aren't broken or anything.

If you look at the head through an electron microscope you'll see that Kojun sculpted some perspiration under the shiny patch.

Is the chance of getting a broken ankle more than 50%, im just surprised by how a lot of people are getting defects while other sites, especially SS's, show a lot of positive reviews with no mention of the ankle :gah:

Back