Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think u see some lower ending auctions due to some of the ending times on some of the auctions for the sets or singles....i picked mine up at like 1am PST

i grabbed this set but had to do it individually and thought id give people an update on the prices they are going for roughly now,just to add that both auctions ended at 6pm GMT and managed to grab the demon bats for $190 shipped and the gem of the set mr.scarecrow for $235 shipped both from HK and won of the best sellers so no worries there,i really didnt want to go over $400 but with the sets going for silly money from sellers i know nothing about it seemed the best route,meh its only $25 over and i guess id pay that extra to know it exists:pray:: although i must admit i never thought id see the sets on ebay for this long with a few still up for sale,albeit rather over inflated prices:cuckoo:maybe i paid a little more than some but im cool with it and know the value wont decrease although im pretty sure these two are here to stay when i get them:impatient::yess: im not mr auction and i know people way what they think its worth but did i over doing it on paying this price?be honest:pray::rotfl
ps,referring to late auction times i noticed that bidding doesnt seem to spike so much as day/evening auctions but im only going by two i was involved in??

Halfbaked - sentences are your friends. Some punctuation (used the correct way) could help you point come across more clearly.

If it bugs you that much i promise to add a couple just for you!Happy

I think I liked your original post better, lol. I was just given you a hard time. I was picturing you typing really fast, then someone outside the forum asks you a question like "What do you want to eat?" and your reply was something like "Idontknowwhateveryoudecidedisfinebyme" Like that would be how you would talk in real life. I myself am much clearer when I type then when I talk. Growing up I thought my father was Blurr from Transformers. You can imagine my dissapointment :monkey2

i grabbed this set but had to do it individually and thought id give people an update on the prices they are going for roughly now,just to add that both auctions ended at 6pm GMT and managed to grab the demon bats for $190 shipped and the gem of the set mr.scarecrow for $235 shipped both from HK and won of the best sellers so no worries there,i really didnt want to go over $400 but with the sets going for silly money from sellers i know nothing about it seemed the best route,meh its only $25 over and i guess id pay that extra to know it exists:pray:: although i must admit i never thought id see the sets on ebay for this long with a few still up for sale,albeit rather over inflated prices:cuckoo:maybe i paid a little more than some but im cool with it and know the value wont decrease although im pretty sure these two are here to stay when i get them:impatient::yess: im not mr auction and i know people way what they think its worth but did i over doing it on paying this price?be honest:pray::rotfl
ps,referring to late auction times i noticed that bidding doesnt seem to spike so much as day/evening auctions but im only going by two i was involved in??

I'd say that was a good price.

The average price doesn't seem to have increased that much in the last few months - and the average never really dipped below $400 (a couple lucky auctions went for around $390 at one point, but not many). So you got just about as good a price as you would have gotten a month or two ago. It's just too bad that the price never fell dramatically at any point, as many of us had hoped it would.

Seriously. When you type you can take the time to get it right. :lecture

Speaking of which, I always hate it when people write "ummm...." in their posts. When you type, you don't have to write "ummm..." to fill in the gaps while your brain tries to catch up with your mouth, because you can take your time before hitting the "reply" button, but people do it anyway.

(Of course, usually they're doing it to deliberately come off as a jerk or to imply that you're stupid, but that just makes it worse...)

End of irrelevant tangent!

Not to be a jerk, but does it really matter what the board thinks? :huh

It's your collectible and its only worth what YOU are willing to pay for it. Who cares what a bunch of internet friends think of your purchase. What matters is if you enjoy the figs when you get em and if you still think you made a good buy when you have em in hand.

I bought mine from Eric at Toys2 and I am ecstatic about em! They are a great addition to any Batman collection. I hope you enjoy them and the sticker price didn't set you back to the point where you sacrificed too much to get em.

I was able to find the set on ebay for less than 400.00. The prices for this set are more reasonable as opposed to when they first came out.

I still haven't bought a set! I did however tumble on a Demon Bats for $150.00 with free shipping from an eBay seller I frequent. I could probably snag a Scarecrow from him as well for a little more, but really, all I want is the straight jacket. I have all the parts I need for a "Dr Crane" figure, now I just need the time to put him together. I'm on vacation this week, but I'm booked solid until Friday night. Maybe this weekend, lol. >=~O

Dear _______,

my apology for the long overdue for sending this to you.
the stock just arrived yesterday.

i have since mailed out your item this morning via singapore post registered mail # ___________

please allow 10-16 WORKING DAYS to reach you.

thank you for your order(s) and your patience.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

- the_little_box

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Just got the Scarecrow today. Haven't taken it out of the box yet (at work), but it looks awesome! Can't wait to get it displayed with the other Batman figs...

Back