Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think it will go lower than 350.00 shipped. Toys2 is selling them for 379.99 plus shipping. I think if you get it for less than $500.00 then you paid a fair price. The way I see it, you paid 250 for each. Thats reasonable considering that they are very limited.

Doesn't this just boil down to how badly a person wants the figures. I wanted them badly enough to pay T2's price and I'm very happy with my purchase. Obviously intothevoid doesn't want them that badly. 4000 or 400, I don't care, I've got my set on order.

Old Grandpa

I dont think it will go lower than 350.00 shipped.

True, but it could plateau at around that price and stay there for awhile.

Apparently these sell for about $260 in HK. Add $50 shipping, and you get a minimum price of about $310, assuming no seller will accept selling these at a loss.

Apparently these sell for about $260 in HK. Add $50 shipping, and you get a minimum price of about $310, assuming no seller will accept selling these at a loss.

Good info/point there.

I'll definitely buy the second they hit $350 shipped.

Same here. We are powerless.

Nah, the power we have is paying or not paying. I want this set pretty bad but I'm not going to give in until I see one for a price of my liking.

If EVERY person did this and agreed at a certain price, things would bottom/even out and we'd get it for whatever price was fair to us.

Seeing as though we're all different and there's that whole supply and demand rule, we have pretty much forced ourselves to pay the premium prices.

Once I have the set in hand, I'll decide whether or not to unload Demon Bats. If I could recoup $150 or more, it would make the pill easier to swallow.

Although I do have a flying cape mod in mind...

Nah, the power we have is paying or not paying. I want this set pretty bad but I'm not going to give in until I see one for a price of my liking.

If EVERY person did this and agreed at a certain price, things would bottom/even out and we'd get it for whatever price was fair to us.

Seeing as though we're all different and there's that whole supply and demand rule, we have pretty much forced ourselves to pay the premium prices.

True. But in my case theres also my reluctance to go anywhere other than Toys2 for my stuff, my irrational fear of ebay etc. So 'waiting' would mean 'missing' for me.

i really like the looks of the scarecrow, but the batman doesn't do it for me. it should be the other way around you'd think since batman has the more interesting look

I can get scarecrows for $225 plus shipping from a NY vendor I know. If you are interested please let me know. Obviously you will have to pay for shipping to me and me to you. But I'm sure it'll be cheaper than Ebay or anywhere else. I need to know by tomorrow night so please PM me. I have great feedback here on this board and on ebay so you know I'm reliable. Money will be sent when I let you know if he has enough in stock.

i really like the looks of the scarecrow, but the batman doesn't do it for me. it should be the other way around you'd think since batman has the more interesting look

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of doing the Demon Batman in flight, as he appeared to the citizens of Gotham overcome by fear gas. A sculpted cape with an armature and embedded support for the figure and suspension wires would look pretty grand, and would not be that difficult to whip up. Heck, I might even drill out the eyes and put red LED's in the head.

haytil, that's one way of looking at it, but I see it as a scumbag move to trap unwary buyers who think they're getting the DEAL OF THE CENTURY, quickly click "buy it now," and find out they're on the hook for a lot of dinero.

Actually its not a bad deal if you buy both of them.

$50 each = $100
$400 shipping+ free each addition item = $400
Total $500, which comes out to $250 each set shipped!

:google

Anyone want to go in with me? :lol

Back