Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already watching them. :pfft:

yo+dawg+3.jpg

is it true that there are 4000 copies of this figure set? if so, the price will undoubtedly drop in the coming months.

I wouldn't hesitate if I could get him for that price. :monkey4
Agreed. I would be willing to pay $250ish for him alone, but I am hoping it won't come to that. Is he worth that as a toy, given the basic nature of the figure and lack of accessories? Probably not. But this is a figure I have wanted and hoped for going back to the first HT Dark Knight releases, and is of a character I have liked since childhood. So, to me personally, this figure is worth more than your average Hot Toys figure.

According to arrival's COA there were only 2000 made. By the way T2 now has 10 for sale on their sight.
There were 2000 released in Japan, and 2000 released in Hong Kong.

Yep, same here.

Dear customers,

Hot Toys 10th Anniversary figures have been uploaded for pre-order.

We have reserved certain quantity for those customer who has left the name on the waitlist.
Please kindly check the following link to place an order.

- Batman Demon & Scarecrow: LINK REMOVED
- Michael Jackson (Beat It): LINK REMOVED

These links will be available for purchase for 1 week only.

If you have already placed an order the above Hot Toys 10th Anniversary figure(s), please ignore this email.

Thanks
Toys2

I just can't do it. Too much. Less than $400 dollars shipped, I'd be game. I have the money but I know I'd regret this.

Just ordered a set, 435.00 shipped. You might regret it more when they jump to 800.00 or 900.00 a set.

If anyones interested OneSixthBruce have these up for sale at 3pm today. £325, being that these are exclusive's I think that's a pretty good price.

EBay prices have already fallen to what Toys2 will be offering for this set. I figure prices are gonna keep dropping as the supply stays high and folks hold out for better deals.

I've actually seen a few at fairly decent prices i'd be willing to pay, but have to wait until the end of the month when i get paid. Hopefully the forced wait will come up with some better deals. Still a little frustrating though. Haha.

Just ordered a set, 435.00 shipped. You might regret it more when they jump to 800.00 or 900.00 a set.

I'm holding out.

I'd rather regret not getting them than regretting buying them and have the price drop afterwards. I don't want to have buyers remorse and feel bad about a purchase.

The more I look at it, this set really isn't that impressive. The set is bare bones in terms of accessories and for $435 it really is minimalistic. I just bought 2 Terminator 1984 Tech Noir T-800s for $366 dollars shipped. That's what, about $180 something a figure? It comes with multiple heads, it's very well done, has more detail, includes a TON of accessories ranging from small surgery tools to a wide array of weapons and is one Hot Toys' best figure to date.

This set? $217 a figure. Simple figures. Demon Batman is pretty inaccurate, and I'm not even an accuracy nut. They simply took the original OC Batman and tweaked it by repainting things, adding ____ to the rubber costume and making a mediocre headsculpt. $217 dollars for that? No thanks. I paid much less for my DX Batman.

Now Scarecrow is really the hard one for me. I've always loved the character and he's pretty essential to my Begins and The Dark Knight 1/6 collection. I have him in almost every form. An animated BTAS figure, a Begins Kubrick, a few figures, the Movie Masters figure, etc. But if I don't give in and purchase this set, I don't have a much wanted 1/6 Begins Scarecrow. It would make a great addition to the multiple 1/6 Batmen and 1/6 Jokers I have. It needs some variety and just Two-Face and Harvey Dent ain't cutting it.

From the pics, he's plain too. You can tell it was just a thrown together quick fix on Hot Toys' part but I digress. Again, Scarecrow is essential, and looks so much better than Demon Batman. But, again, it's not worth $217 dollars to me.

Now, I have the money for this set it's just that I really don't want to pay that price. I'm trying to stick in the $300-$390ish SHIPPED range.

I don't think that's being cheap either. Not too cheap, not that outrageous.

Last edited:
I totally see what you mean, and dont think your being cheap. Haha. Thats actually a pretty sensible way of looking at it, and ideally i think these should be like £120 each. Like spiderman, who is also fairly bare bones. But scarecrow is essential to me too. My fav bat villain and i loved the begins version. So if thats what i have to pay, i'll bite. As long as its not too extortionate.

I feel similarly to Fabio, but these are what they are. You have to pay more for exclusives, so I'm willing to do that. I'm just not prepared to pay current eBay prices just yet. If it were Scarecrow and Beat it MJ for $430ish, I would definitely go for it. Almost there, though. Prices are coming down to a better place.

Back