Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maggie > Katie

No, they're both bad. Atleast I could care more about Katie Rachel though. I was literally counting down until Maggie Rachel blew up.

Plus, Maggie is not a sight for sore eye, she causes sore eyes. Katie was much more attractive AND lets not forget about how cold it was during the "rebuilding Wayne Manor" scene.

No, they're both bad. Atleast I could care more about Katie Rachel though. I was literally counting down until Maggie Rachel blew up.

Plus, Maggie is not a sight for sore eye, she causes sore eyes. Katie was much more attractive AND lets not forget about how cold it was during the "rebuilding Wayne Manor" scene.

You mean her dual bat signals?

Nips? I never noticed.

I'd like to "Sean Connery" both of them, actually. But yeah, Maggie's hard to ____ing look at. Better actress, though. Either way...."I'm glad you're dead! hahahahahaha"

You're right. Maggie kind of resembles a cartoon turtle.

$700 item from a seller with feedback score of 3.

Wow.

Nice shipping price, though.

I guess desperate people don't even care about feedback anymore. I really don't understand ebay. Sometimes I can get wonderful figures way cheaper than the forum, but sometimes way more, and the worst is that the overprice one will be the benchmark after a while lol.

Yeah people _____ about prices, but it's actually we the people who are driving them through the roof.

I couldn't believe what the SS Snake Eyes was going for now...knowing that once you buy him you'll have to track down a $40-50 replacement body before he's worth a ____.

Craziness. Good times.

Cocaine's a helluva drug.....

Very interested to know where you got it from also, especially since you are in the UK...
I really want this set (well, just Scarecrow tbh like most here) so hoping I can get hold of it for a fairly reasonable price to the UK.

Last edited:
Will be great if you can share how much did u pay and where u got it? Thanks. :)

just brought scarecrow only off ebay. bit pricey but saves the hassle of selling demon batman :)

Back