Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I am going to get Scarecrow. Decided that I would make some room in my collection and sold a couple figures. Now I have some room for him and the $$$ to pay for it.

I think it looks good. Only criticism would be the suit and/or body looks a little big (especially compared to the head) but that's the same for the official HT figure. Scarecrow needs a Slim TT with a slim fitting suit IMO. And since that's not the case for even the official figure.. it's irrelevant in the comparison. So congrats.. I'm sure you saved a nice chunk of change doing it yourself!

Thanks Devil. :wave

Saved about $40 on the sculpt and I'm happy with the results. :yess:

I'm still on the fence about this set as well, I really want Scarecrow, and the Bat-Demon is pretty cool too, I'm just not crazy about the price. I don't trust most international sellers due to bad experiences in the past.

I may just get it from BBTS, we'll see.

I finally broke down and ordered Scarecrow from ebay. Just under $250 shipped. Wanted to wait for a possibly better deal, but you never know when the dip will stop and the prices will start rising again.

Decided to pass on Demon Batman. Maybe someday if the price drops ridiculously low, but he wasn't worth $200+ to me.

Got my set today. It is wonderful. Those passing on Demon Bats will regret it I think. He is my favorite HT Batman right now. Its really cool to finally have a true monster on the shelf!

Scarecrow is everything I imagined. Except for one small problem. The snaps of his suit jacket are PLASTIC so needless to say one of them snapped. :( So if anyone is displaying him with the straight jacket on and not using the suit jacket and would like to part with it, get in touch with me!

@ Maglor, Wor-Gar, IntotheVoid

cheers mates, will do more pics as I get the hang of it.

PS: removing his suit jacket really helps, now I'm thinking I should just strip him whole , put on some left over shirt and trousers and use his default suit for better use .

I've considered taking off his blazer, but then I found that he actually has it on during the scene. Plus I don't want to mess with the cheap snaps anymore, it'll probably break.

I've considered taking off his blazer, but then I found that he actually has it on during the scene. Plus I don't want to mess with the cheap snaps anymore, it'll probably break.

If you have a screen cap of this, I'd love to see it.

I just think it looks weird without the jacket showing.

Allright, I give. I have tried three different types of "rope" to get the look I'm after and they all fall flat, what specifically did you use to acheive your noose look, oh great Pennyworth, master of the noose?:thud:

Not that I'm Pennyworth, but it looks to me like it's heavy-duty parcel string like you would find at a post office. Or at 10x the amount in the scrapbooking section of a craft store!

Allright, I give. I have tried three different types of "rope" to get the look I'm after and they all fall flat, what specifically did you use to acheive your noose look, oh great Pennyworth, master of the noose?:thud:

Not that I'm Pennyworth, but it looks to me like it's heavy-duty parcel string like you would find at a post office. Or at 10x the amount in the scrapbooking section of a craft store!

It's been awhile since I bought it, but I think I did get it at Michael's Crafts. Some sort of small gauge twine...I'll check tonight and see if I have any left over.

Best suited scarecrow. :rock

Thanks Ed. :wave

Back