Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you came out of hiding myersfarms. :)
I look forward to seeing your finished Scarecrow.

I just contacted the seller to see if mine is coming any time soon.

If it doesn't I could always cast you a copy of mine...:horror

I know I'm gonna' get called out for that one, lol.

A fat guy in a suit! :yess:

Seriously. Nolan's bad guys just wear suits. :dunno

Too true. But maybe he should wear a Penguin suit like in Billy Madison, that would shake things up a bit, Batman vs. a Chuckie Cheese supporting character. :rotfl

Just got this reply:

hi,

1st batch was received last early this week and was sent out based on fist order received.
i have customer who purchased them in late Jan...so, I have sent out the items based on the date of the order received. my next batch will arrive next week. 7th march is a conservative date and i expect it to arrive earlier.

i will advise you soon.

thank you for your patience.

- the_little_box

Okay so here are my pics. Lemme know what you think!

IMG_0005-1.jpg

IMG_0015-1.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

@ Wake: I have a couple questions.

1) Which of these is a more accurate representation of the horse's color?

2) Does he stand up well on his own, being in the trotting stance?

More accurate is the first one, although I probably raised the saturation slightly thereby making it more orangey-red than brown. Lighting (as always) changes the hue.

The trotting horse does stand well on his own. Very stable.

I also have the galloping horse in black. I will take pix this weekend. That one is trickier to stand as it uses a magnetic base that for some reason isnt very well designed and doesnt hold up the horse as well as it should so it becomes a bit more of a balancing act.

Great shots Wake :rock

Curious - what's your set up? camera, lighting, backdrop, etc...

I don't have a picture of it but basically this...

41LniObrGYL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

with two/three additional spot LEDs for highlights.

My camera is a Canon Rebel T2i. I don't have a macro lens yet so I have to get pretty far away from the figures to get good depth of field.

Nice work Wake! Is it me or the angle or your horsies eyes are angrier? Looks good!

I don't have a picture of it but basically this...

41LniObrGYL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

with two/three additional spot LEDs for highlights.

My camera is a Canon Rebel T2i. I don't have a macro lens yet so I have to get pretty far away from the figures to get good depth of field.

Nice - thanks for the info. I use a similar setup minus the camera...gotta upgrade in that department.

Back