1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is about to turn into someone's marketing platform to sell their custom parts in.. 3...2...1..
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

How does the Jaxon cowl compare to the Unreal customs (Ben Choi?)?

Upgrading the Hot Toys to the Jaxon drape cape.

Last edited:
6223A13D-078C-4A99-8373-0FCF1F6ED2BD.jpeg

Did the cape clips mod, I think I got them a little to close, and used my dx02 cape. Place holders until custom headsculpt and cape arrive.

Oh man, nice to have both suits from the trilogy in the proper scale and with screen lineage cowls. 😎

I think the begins figure got a bit too tall lol. Need to change the ankle pegs.

Attachments

• A80B410C-7DEA-49C7-80B8-382437833D8B.jpeg
    A80B410C-7DEA-49C7-80B8-382437833D8B.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 4D99DB7B-4B24-447E-B265-1001A0B1DAFB.jpeg
    4D99DB7B-4B24-447E-B265-1001A0B1DAFB.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Not to beat a dead horse...but here it is. An amazing 30 minute beatdown if you ask me

Good and honest review. Only thing I believe he got wrong was thinking Arnie Kim still does work for Hot Toys so doesn’t really matter that Arnie Kim likes his posts in relation to Hot Toys. If I remember correctly, Arnie Kim was only contracted out by Hot Toys to do the Reeve Superman and DX05 Indy sculpts.

But otherwise, can’t really argue with anything he’s said

Oh man, nice to have both suits from the trilogy in the proper scale and with screen lineage cowls. 😎

I think the begins figure got a bit too tall lol. Need to change the ankle pegs.
Keep him a bit taller. I have always felt like the Begins suit has much more “presence” than the DK suit anyways

Keep him a bit taller. I have always felt like the Begins suit has much more “presence” than the DK suit anyways
This pic with my old cowl and shorter ankle pegs they look better next to each other IMO

Attachments

• 414DDFD5-C192-4E56-BA51-5CD549F2D8ED.jpeg
    414DDFD5-C192-4E56-BA51-5CD549F2D8ED.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
now there's a batman. its jaxon and unreal's cowl that do it for me, at least right now. with the proper paint, it'll shine even more
Personally I have always felt like something was off about Jaxon’s sculpt. Can’t put my finger on what but it’s probably because I got a very “high” first impression of it.

So far I think Unreal and Ben Choi sculpts are definitely the best

Attachments

• 61CCE0D6-CEA6-4BA4-89FA-8FEDDEC2EC2B.jpeg
    61CCE0D6-CEA6-4BA4-89FA-8FEDDEC2EC2B.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 0
Personally I have always felt like something was off about Jaxon’s sculpt. Can’t put my finger on what but it’s probably because I got a very “high” first impression of it.

i think what bothers me about jaxon's is how his eyes on one side is a bit raised compared to the other. at least when I was testing out eye positions. very excited to see more of ben choi's, he hasn't been active in awhile as far as I know but he did put his begins cowl up on his IG

This is a direct shrink of the Enterbay with no revisions.

I get the matt-finish, yet what's with the all the short neck cowls , Suddenly looks like Uncle Fester in here. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back