1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo glad I don't have to replace my Batsuit Begins version that I have never even displayed... :lol

Although sorry I never cashed in when it was selling for good $$

I did get a pair of replacement boots from the armory release. Good to see that's whats actually included in the re release (split design).

Wonder if the cape is improved at all.

How's the rubber holding up on the original release? I think that's why I passed on this the first time. I did get a Two-Face and a couple of Jokers -- but never Bats.

Why they did not make a scaled down version of this cowl and Bruce sculpt?
Hot-Toys-Quarter-Scale-Batman-Begins-Batman-QS009-8.jpg

Batman-Begins-Batman-Quarter-Scale-Series-Hot-Toys-Movie-Masterpiece-Action-Figure-Pic-4.jpg

But we have an old release with a new body and boots, and DX19 Bruce head. Pathetic effort.
Because why put effort into figures when you can just reissue at 10+ year old figure with DX12 boots and belts. People are gonna buy the hell out of this reissue.

I like it. But man they are really doing a lot of the Nolan batman stuff. Guess iron man died so they have to go back to what popped off in the first place.

Really wish they did burton but whatever

I like it. But man they are really doing a lot of the Nolan batman stuff. Guess iron man died so they have to go back to what popped off in the first place.

Well they are even redoing older Iron Man figures with die cast. Im all for a rerelease of a figure as long as there are significant improvements (they need to redo ANH Luke Skywalker with a much better sculpt). But apart from the head sculpt there doesnt seem to be any for this.

Anyone know what the exclusive palm computer and or any other exclusive accessory looks like?

Not pictured in PO best I can tell.

Anyone know what the exclusive palm computer and or any other exclusive accessory looks like?

Not pictured in PO best I can tell.
There is no exclusive. You get hands and two batarangs.

DX19 sculpt, no sonic palm computer, no communicator, no grapnel gun, no folding batarangs, crappy cape, giraffe neck cowl, horrible faceplates....

OffensiveFaithfulCats-size_restricted.gif

Why they did not make a scaled down version of this cowl and Bruce sculpt?
Hot-Toys-Quarter-Scale-Batman-Begins-Batman-QS009-8.jpg

Batman-Begins-Batman-Quarter-Scale-Series-Hot-Toys-Movie-Masterpiece-Action-Figure-Pic-4.jpg

But we have an old release with a new body and boots, and DX19 Bruce head. Pathetic effort.

Even quarter scale Bats cowl is not accurate. Lazy Toys! I'm going to get a custom cowl, custom cape, repaint the gauntlets... wtf.

So these are going to be available for purchase at Echo Base from this month, is that correct?

Yet the normal release date not till Jun - Dec 2022.

I would of thought it be easier to make them all in one go instead of spreading it out over such a long period.

Am I missing something here?

What is this the 5th version :lol

How about a Keaton 89 redo version instead..c’mon HT :lecture

The 5th release but technically the 2nd version. They haven't updated the suit mold/sculpt since 2008.

Yep, this suit is something they haven't updated for 13 years.

Last edited:
It's already been released - don't you have one? :nana: Also, my JL conversion kit should be shipping very soon (some time in April). :D

View attachment 509644

In case you haven't heard, Joost (Jazzinc) is in negotiations with WB/DC to be an officially licensed supplier of Batman vehicles, so that could be another reason HT is going for one last cash grab.

Whoa, who made that?

And they still can?t get the rear rims color right, LOL

I mean, DC licensing is weird, hot wheels and jada models do the toys but curious to see what?s the joost deal all about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were probably on the verge of losing the 1/6 Nolan trilogy license if they didn't put anything out before it expired. That's my only guess as to why they're rushing these re-releases. Pump out a figure before the license expires so you can retain the license longer.

I'd prefer Burton stuff get a re-release as well. Those were at least for the most part, pretty great figures out of the box IMO aside from the back plate on the cowl to move the PERS system and the regular crap cape.

There is no exclusive. You get hands and two batarangs.

There's no exclusive but the Specs do mention "One (1) all-in-one communicator and palmtop computer" so Pjam is right in asking what that accessory looks like since HT was too lazy to even make it yet before soliciting this thing apparently.

The 5th release but technically the 2nd version. They haven't updated the suit mold/sculpt since 2008.

Yep, this suit is something they haven't updated for 13 years.

yep. just a pathetic money grab but ppl will buy it, especially newbies who "missed out." I've had each version and sold each version. Not going to fall for it again. The tumbler re-release is more exciting to me but I most likely won't get that either since I have no Nolan figures. Wouldn't be surprised if/when the next DX TDK Joker drops it's just a re-hash of DX11 w/o the interrogation accessories but somehow still cost more than than it's first run release :lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back