1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the fully suited look with the cape and the cowl, I do like him with the unmasked sculpt and harness on though, looks way better to me.

I have yet to collect a dc figure that is identical to its proto photos, i think this will look different when we get it.

*sigh* dear oh dear. Come on HT, I'm trying to give you my money but you're making it impossible.

Comes w minimal accessories, obviosly as a companion piece for the tumbler. And another reason to re issue Ledger Joker 3.0. Will most likely be a DX IMO.

Also look for 89 re issues. Including the Batmobile.

I had the original Begins figure. This looks to have very few improvements besides the DX 19 sculpt and hopefully better ankle articulation.

Verdict. I'm getting this to go w a Joker re issue and i hope a Scarecrow re issue, maybe w a Murphy HS but that is dreaming.

They upgraded the price tag! But I missed out on the first 2 tumbler releases hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also look for 89 re issues. Including the Batmobile.

There have been rumors of this for some time now and nothing has come out. The Tumbler reissue came out first and I don't believe this was even talked about prior to the Echo base announcement.

I?m a sucker and will probably buy the Batman at least. I?ve always wanted that suit. If it?s around the Toys Wonderland price at Sideshow or slightly more I?ll probably get it. The Tumbler has to be a pass as much as I want it. Just no space for it.

Wonder what?s taking Sideshow so long. Late night releases have been going up right away. This is an earlier in the day announcement and nowhere to be seen yet. Kinda weird.

I've passed on the Tumbler twice now. I guess I'll pass again. I just don't have a place for it. Batman is a pass, too, since I have the Toy Fairs version.

I honestly prefer this sort of re-release than if they were to make a re-tooled Batman figure. I'm happy with my Bale Bat-collection, so if they made a better version, it would just irk me that I'm passing on it. Re-issues are easy passes for me, yet they help other collectors catch up. Hopefully they're putting that tooling toward other odd-ball choices like the Batman Forever figures. I'd rather spend my money on new versions of Batman or his supporting cast than on slightly better versions of great figures I already have.

Same here. No room for 1/6 vehicles.

I wonder if we will see a reproduction of Heath Joker? I might wet to bed over that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just noticed these are MMS595 and 596. Only 4 more till 600. I wonder which Iron Man it will be.

Wow..
Hot toys travelling back in time for a lazy reissue.I remember getting the first Batman Begins Bat in 2008 I think alongside their first issue of Ledger Joker.
Good for those that don't have it as it's a good representation of the Bat.
I prefer Bale to Affleck too.

Curious to see what the 600th figure will be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back