• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Batman 89, Superman, Ironman, Captain America, Jocker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary23

Super Freak
Reaction score
Need the shelf space so letting some Hot Toys go.

Hot toys Batman DX 09, has been displayed but as new condition. Comes with all accessories and box $350.

Hot Toys MMS152 Superman, Comes with all accessories and box SOLD

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed MMS150, has been displayed but as new condition. Comes with all accessories (plus custom head) and box SOLD

Hot Toys Captain America MMS156, has been displayed but as new condition. Comes with all accessories (Shield’s red paint is flacking off) and box $180.

Hot Toys Joker, this is a custom using a Hot Toys head which has been haired with real hair, no box $120.

I’m in Thailand so shipping worldwide is around $60, less if you do not want the box.

Need the shelf space so letting some Hot Toys go.

Hot toys Batman DX 09, has been displayed but as new condition. Comes with all accessories and box $350.

Hot Toys MMS152 Superman, Comes with all accessories and box SOLD

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II Armor Unleashed MMS150, has been displayed but as new condition. Comes with all accessories (plus custom head) and box SOLD

Hot Toys Captain America MMS156, has been displayed but as new condition. Comes with all accessories (Shield’s red paint is flacking off) and box $180.

Hot Toys Joker, this is a custom using a Hot Toys head which has been haired with real hair, no box $120.

I’m in Thailand so shipping worldwide is around $60, less if you do not want the box.

Joker pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump,

Back