• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Bat Pod, True Type fig and more.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: War Machine Decals, Hot Toys Scarecrow Parts, Bumblebee, Star Wars 12" Hasbro.

The Firebird Decals are more like a sticker that you peel and stick which would be easier to put on. You just have to get a good pair of scissors that cut precise and small.
The Antropoid ones require a process to put on. I'm not sure what the process is called but requires some materials. I don't know what the process is called. I will open the package he sent it to me in and check the letter he included. Gives process on how to put on.

If anyone can explain this a little better, please feel free to post on this.
I made these decals. They are regular old-fashioned water-slide decals. The process is familiar to plastic kit modelers. Nothing fancy, and gives a MUCH thinner result than peel-and-stick stickers.

Re: Hot Toys Batman,Bat Pod, Two Face, EMP Gun, Cap America, True Type figs and more.

New items up for sale 08/4/13

**See 1st post in thread for items**

Last edited:
Back