• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Bat Pod, True Type fig and more.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obi_dave_kenobi

Super Freak
Reaction score
In need money for an important matter so parting with the following.

Price includes Standard shipping within the continental U.S., International I can get a quote if you ask.
Priority Mail upon request, but price would go up.
All come from smoke free home.
My Ebay rating is 100% rating , been a member since 2001. over 312 transactions.
I currently have a feedback score of 2 in the feedback thread here due no never knowing how to use it.
I have or can take additional pics if requested.

All were displayed briefly in an enclosed glass case with no contact to sunlight or strong lighting.
Have been reboxed in original packaging and will ship in brown shipper. (except for Two Face)

FOR SALE: (I have addtional pics of almost every item, if you wish to see PM me.)

$370 HOT TOYS BAT POD Dark Knight Rises version

$72.00 HOT TOYS TTM09 Slim Body.

Available for trade or sale(make me an offer):
Empty boxes sideshow 12" scale figures with clear trays:
Exclusive A New Hope Princess Leia
Exclusive Kit Fisto
Exclusive Plo Koon
Exclusive Mace Windu
**Again these are only empty boxes with clear trays, no figures or assesories**

$8.00 Mace Windu Hands, Severed Stump, 2 Episode 1 Lightsaber Hilts: one Ignited and one not ignited, Jedi Communicator, holoprojector and underwater breathing device

Last edited:
Re: War Machine Decals, Hot Toys Scarecrow Parts, Bumblebee, Star Wars 12" Hasbro.

The Firebird Decals are more like a sticker that you peel and stick which would be easier to put on. You just have to get a good pair of scissors that cut precise and small.
The Antropoid ones require a process to put on. I'm not sure what the process is called but requires some materials. I don't know what the process is called. I will open the package he sent it to me in and check the letter he included. Gives process on how to put on.

If anyone can explain this a little better, please feel free to post on this.

Back