• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker, Two Face Shirt, T-1000 Box, Sarah Connor Box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollandX

Super Freak
Reaction score
Briefly displayed in a Detolf in a room with no sunlight. Home with no smoking and no pets. Includes original box and all accessories.
Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker- $245

Parts
Hot Toys Two Face white dress shirt- $15
Hot Toys T-1000 Box and trays- $30
Hot Toys T-1000 as Sarah Connor Box and trays- $30

FREE shipping to USA. International, let me know and I'll look it up.

I accept Paypal only. Sale only, sorry no trades.

Paypal gift senders get priority (let me know if you're willing to do so in your PM), but it's not a requirement.

Thanks for looking!

-Mark

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Mark I, VI ex, OC Bat, Orig Predator, DX- Batman, Joker, MJ, Lee ex. + M

to the top with updates. thanks!

Re: Hot Toys Mark I, VI ex, OC Bat, Orig Predator, DX- Batman, Joker, MJ, Lee ex. + M

to the top with more updates. thank you!

to the top with even more updates! thank you!

Re: HT Mark I, Mark VI ex, OC Bat, Orig Pred, BR Joker, T-1000,DX- Joker, MJ Bad, Lee

to the top with even more updates!

Re: HT Mark I, VI ex, OC Bat, Orig Predator, BR Joker, T-1000,DX- Joker, MJ Bad, Lee

I want that Bat so bad.

Re: HT Mark I, VI ex, OC Bat, Orig Predator, BR Joker, T-1000,DX- Joker, MJ Bad, Lee

to the top with price drops!

Re: HT Mark VI ex, Orig Pred, BR Joker, T-1000 parts, Jack Bauer, Platoon, MJ Bad, Le

Re: HT Mark VI ex, Orig Pred, BR Joker, T-1000 parts, Jack Bauer, Platoon, MJ Bad, Le

Re: Hot Toys Blade, Platoon Chris Taylor, Bank Robber Joker, T-1000: body, belt, shir

up with new inventory! thanks!

Back