• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Bane - with Mr Ecko pants and boots , Ttm20 torso (original parts included)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathancuts

Freakzoid
Reaction score
For Sale

Hot Toys Bane.

It's been slightly modded to make him more screen accurate. It's includes a complete hot toys bAne but it has a ttm20 torso to make him with better articulation and bigger as he is in the film, Mr ecko pants and boots again making him more screen accurate. The original torso and pants and boots will be included. Original box but no shipper, will be well packed though.

I am UK based but willing to ship anywhere. Asking for $520 plus shipping depending on where he is going.

Willing to split the original hot toys parts and torso out of this and sell it as a more accurate custom/hot toys figure. It would then be $450

Any questions please get in touch. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to add that is someone wants just the bane as pictures and does not want the original hot toys pants, boots and torso I can split it and the cost will come down. I would rather split it this way rather than reverting back to the original hot toys bane. Get in touch if your interested.

Back