Hot Toys Bane teaser image

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'm saying is, companies (like WB) keep a much tighter lid on things these days. A few years ago things still leaked like crazy. I'd be surprised to see anything like Bane before DKR comes out.

How can my logic not make sense? Company A has a movie coming out, company B is making a figure that will reveal spoilers. Company A says don't release info about it until after the movie. Company C has a movie already out, company B has is making a figure from it. Which would you expect to see first? That's all.

Sorry, I've just run into a lot of.. difficult people on this forum in my short time here. I guess my logic is at fault. I don't care what figure they reveal first really, I just don't expect to see Bane next week. :monkey3

You're right here and I agree.

I didn't say your logic didn't make sense.

I really don't care what is shown first either, was just bringing up some valid discussion.

All good. :peace

You're right here and I agree.

I didn't say your logic didn't make sense.

I really don't care what is shown first either, was just bringing up some valid discussion.

All good. :peace

You're right, I was at fault before, but I finally found the words I wanted, lol. Seriously, I stink at internetz, haha. I agree. :hi5:

I can't wait to get my hands on Bane, I just hope he doesn't have rubber covered arms.

surfingbane.jpg

:rotfl

The only figure from this line which required PERS isn't DX? That's... just... dumb...

Hope so. Pointless w/o PERS.

Why do you say that? I don't get it. It's not like his neck will be restricted in terms of articulation, so why does he need PERS more than any other figure? :dunno

But like others have mentioned, he won't be able to achieve that pose due to the muscle body's single jointed elbows. :lol :(

Yes, this pose all the way :rock

batman-tom-hardy-bane-the-dark-knight-rises.jpg

I'll be posing mine with the jacket on, so a quick body swap should fix the problem... If I can find a 'with neck' body that isn't a muscle body...

:rotfl

Why do you say that? I don't get it. It's not like his neck will be restricted in terms of articulation, so why does he need PERS more than any other figure? :dunno

I'll be posing mine with the jacket on, so a quick body swap should fix the problem... If I can find a 'with neck' body that isn't a muscle body...

Hopefully you can pose him like this.

I'm a bigger fan of posing him with his arms wide open. Beckoning on Bats like in the online posters.

Yes, this pose all the way :rock

batman-tom-hardy-bane-the-dark-knight-rises.jpg

Someone should put together a single image made up of pics of Bane in this pose from the film and post it on Hot Toys Facebook.

"we needz teh ben liek a boss pose" :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back