Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to see a Biff, preferably the alternate 1985 version.

Never gonna happen, I know.

I bet the Sports Almanac is one of the accessories for Marty, depending which version they make of him.

If you like Wolverine Origins but not BTTF the world should collectively pool it's resources to put you in a room by yourself on the Moon until you lose your mind and think your Sam Rockwell's clone. :lecture

:lol :rotfl

Not liking BTTF is like not liking Boobs

I think the Avengers or Batman thread needs your attention :wink1:

If you like Wolverine Origins but not BTTF the world should collectively pool it's resources to put you in a room by yourself on the Moon until you lose your mind and think your Sam Rockwell's clone. :lecture

Dang fans of Alex Keaton being a time traveller are wound tight. Mods and everyone jumping on the personal attack bandwagon to a random expression. Please resume your little circle j. :sancho

:lol :rotfl

Not liking BTTF is like not liking Boobs

Liking boobs is actually a major plot point for George McFly.

Maybe he's mad that BTTF doesn't get the Twilight treatment like Spiderman did?

:wink1:

Why not just get one of the smaller ones then. I don't see a point in having a gigantic car that can fit figures inside and not buying the figures. Thats a lot of space to use up otherwise.

The bigger the better.

*cue innuendo in 3, 2,1....*

Seriously though. Bigger the better. Bring it on!

Wish they would show us somehthin for this. I would definitly get a 1/6 deloreon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back