Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys MMS257 Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly

Seeing as to how this wont be out until next year, I will hop on this line! Looks great!

Words can't describe how this makes me feel! Just wow. Totally bought!

Wow. I can't believe this is actually happening! Looks fantastic. Still one of my all time favorite movies. I'm all in on this line!

Re: Hot Toys - Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure spec‏

I really hope they do the Delorean.

My god.... Well worth the wait! I will no hesitation buy the delorean but I worry they would soon after release the modded version from part 2. I am so glad I did not kit bash this! Well worth the waitM

I hope there is a possibility of getting other characters!

Cant wait for this

My god.... Well worth the wait! I will no hesitation buy the delorean but I worry they would soon after release the modded version from part 2. I am so glad I did not kit bash this! Well worth the waitM

I hope there is a possibility of getting other characters!

Who knows though; the Delorean might come with part 1 and 2 capabilities. HT can't think that people would shell $600+ twice on a 1/6 vehicle. Figures are one thing, but car? No way.

Yeeesssss!!!! Finally! Lol! The sculpt looks awesome and tailoring looks great too! Love it, the figure I've been waiting for is now a reality!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see that this finally happened.
Hope they make Doc and future Marty too!

It's a shame they likely did not get access to the nike swoosh for the shoe, but I know that would be ridiculously difficult. So... Let's comission some decals when the time comes! Also likely needed for the JVC logo on the camcorder haha.

It took HT how long to produce this?
The likeness is off.
It looks like maybe his stunt double.
Will have to see in hand pics before POing this.
I'm betting the release date will be 2016 at the earliest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back