Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would Doc fit in the time machine without the feet on the figure?

BhZTid7CcAARASh.jpg

hello, Thank you for your interest in my achievement. but I just realized this for a personal diorama. I used transparent silicone for windows, no production project at the moment, sorry

I saw some people modify their De Lorean heavily because of its inaccuracies and lack of details. With the huge amount of price being paid for, HT should have commissioned real model makers to do the job for them. Brands like AUTOart, BBR or Tamiya. I'm 100% sure they could do a much better job.

I think you are right but would you buy a 2000$ Autoart 1/6 DeLorean?

Well if it's very accurate with the right details and functions (that are missing from HT) are there, why not? I collect models aside from SW. It's actually my main collection now (since 2007) because I narrowed down my SW collecting. If there's a particular model that I really want, I buy it as long as I have the budget for it especially when I know I'd keep it.

Maybe youd be interested in the Eaglemoss build the DeLorean time machine partworks.

This is my build of it to date. Its still needs a few tweeks here and there but its stunning so far

20171225_224021.jpg

Maybe youd be interested in the Eaglemoss build the DeLorean time machine partworks.

This is my build of it to date. Its still needs a few tweeks here and there but its stunning so far

View attachment 390453

Looking good! I’m on issue 20. Not as far ahead as your are since I’m in the states but having fun doing the build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back